LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES

4 posters

Go down

CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES Empty CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES

Post by Levanjiltv Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:28 am

Click on the picture to listen to Charleson Duverne promo song and to see pictures from Newark New Jersey concert. Feel free to give your feedback

CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES CHARLESONDUVERNEPROMO
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES Empty Re: CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES

Post by ya gen bezwenm Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn sa se vre depil la ke mwen pa sote,depil la anyen pa ka rivem mwen felicitew Charleson mizik la vreman bel mo yo vreman frape depi Jezi la anyen pap rive nou mesi deske ou raple nou sa kontinye chante pou bondye rete nan pye segne a paske san li nou pa anyen se pou bondye kontinye beniw afin pouw ka chante plis I CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES Herz dat song CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES Icon_exclaim CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES Icon_cool
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES Empty Re: CHARLESON DUVERNE (POPPY) PROMO SONG AND NEWARK NEW JERSEY CONCERT PICTURES

Post by His Glory! Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I didnt get to hear the whole song. However, what i did hear was a blessing. Im definitly coming back to listen to the rest. Continue blessing the people of God Brother Charleson.

Be Beni-ed!
-His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Popy is bringing something SO NEW and UNIQUE to the Haitian Gospel scene from a musical standpoint. And his lyrics are always on point!

GREAT PRODUCTION!!!!!

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:37 am

this morningggggggg i'm goin through a lot i just stop by again 4 few munites tande mizik sa depi segne a la moin pa bezwen pe anyen li nan bak moin se kitel dirijemmmmmmmmmm i luv dat songgggggggggg...
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down