LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM?

4 posters

Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM? Empty WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM?

Post by Levanjiltv Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 am

D.O.C new album is set to release on December 27th 2008 in Brooklyn, NY. This album will be the group second album in about a decade and is very different from the first album. There are also a lot of suprises in this album. Hint: A famous secular singer sing an entire track in the album. Guess who it is? His first name first letter starts with "R". Levanjiltv is the first Station to have this track "Nan Ou".
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO D.O.C NEW SONG
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM? Empty WOW,WOW

Post by unconnu Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:02 am

I have to say that this is one of the best track I've heard on this site so far.Why? The orchestration is fantastic,in the beginning you would think that it was a love song about a girl but it's really a love song to God;Brilliant.Nice work production and it's overall nice song to listen to.Very easy on the ears.Great work DOC,and the rest of the album is like that or better,album of the year in my opinion.Don't take me wrong,they are some really,really good tracks on here but this one is very innovative.
Keep it up DOC and may God bless the album.

unconnu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM? Empty It's an Amazing, Inspired, Touch-by- God Hands Project.

Post by travaybondie Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I was blessed with the opportunity to listen to all 3 tracks that have been released so far by the Disciples Of Christ. I can tell you this much, This group has the hands of God upon them. Their lyrics are so powerful, and very different from any other lyrics I heard before. For example this new song "Nan Ou" is like what I can call a Gospel "Love Song" the way the story unfold. The melody itself is so beautiful it's like you wouldnt expect it from a gospel group. And I've also whatch D.O.C's interview on you site as well. One of the thing I observed is that D.O.C dont considere themselves a gospel band, but rather a "Ministry". That makes me understand that these guys are not just christian musicians , but "Ministers" of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ through music. I will pray for you DOC for God to keep on anoiting you and guiding your every move. By the way even with those 3 songs you guys already earned the album of the year title. If the rest of the album is as great as those 3 songs, you DOC, should win any category that has to do with a live Gospel Music Ministry. Although I van see that you guys are not looking for eartly possession or crown. DOC IS THE BEST HAITIAN GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTRY EVER.

travaybondie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM?

Post by His Glory! Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 pm

This is my first time hearing this song as I'm typing. lol

"Nan Ou" is nice. It's the kind of konpa you can dance to. At the same time, listening to the words evoke a Worship type of feeling. The rhythm has to sit right with the lyrics to get that feeling. You gentlemen have accomplished that.

There is nothing in the song -vocals or instrumental- that stands out and distracts you from the atmosphere the song creates -even as the band plays before the last chorus. I didnt notice any instrument fighting for attention over the singer.
I minister through music. In my opinion, this is what it means to Worship through your instrument. Emphasize the Worship not your sound.

listening to this song creates a blend between worship and praise sound. I ordered this album a couple hours ago. Im looking forward to its arrival now.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM? Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF D.O.C NEW SONG AND THEIR UPCOMING ALBUM?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down