LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND

+14
espwa
Je suis
fullgospel
friyapot
Kerb from ER
Fritzlyne
&abriel
speedy
tibobdenazareth
Jn Michel
Verite
sansan
HisPraise
Levanjiltv
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND Empty YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND

Post by Levanjiltv Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Click on the picture to read the bio of Young Christians Band. They are based in East Orange New Jersey and are one of the best new up coming band. Click on the picture to read more.
YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND YOUNGCHRISTIANSBAND
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND Empty Re: YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND

Post by HisPraise Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm

keep up guyz!

HisPraise

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND Empty Re: YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND

Post by HisPraise Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:41 pm

First of, I see potential in you guyz! If you wholeheartedly commit yourself to spread the good news of Christ you will definitely succeed. The talents are there and you got the stage presence as well. Now, you need not to rush for anything take your time and come up wit your own signature style but yet appealing to your target audience. Do not get caught up in any trend or SON LARI or whatever it might be called, bands that follow trends usually break up prematurely! Keep this in mind: a Selfless attitude is crucial for the advancement of Christ kingdom.

Keep up with the vision

(hey J.M! good to see son. Your guitarist from the old dayz! Marcsonministries@yahoo.com)

HisPraise

Back to top Go down

YOUNG CHRISTIANS BAND FROM EAST ORGANGE NEW JERSEY AS ONE OF THE BEST NEW UPCOMING BAND Empty YCB

Post by sansan Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Keep it up YCB!!!! Ave'n map mache lol!
sansan
sansan

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 am

More Konpa Levanjil Bands. Men Levanjil Konpromi a.

Verite

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

Fanatik Konpa yo jwenn!!!

Verite

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 am

Please don't end up like this...

Verite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 am

Ou still pako ka konprann toujou verite. Ou se younn nan Haitien ki fe menm ereur a. Gen anpil moun ki mal enteprete konpa e ou se younn ladan yo. Konpa se pa yon group moun, se pa yon moveman. Konpa is simply a musical style. Please try your best to understand this. Here is where the problem is. Konpa is a musical style which unfortunately dominate by Haitian "monden." Most Haitian are monden if u didn't know. Sad Because of that Haitian music looks monden, everything haitian look negative because they are dominate by monden. The same way is for a lot of Haitian diaspora. When they come to the U.S they say they not Haitian. When you go to school. Many of them don't let you know if they are Haitian. Even our creole language is rejected. Those same people are also saying they don't speak creole. Even our color is rejected. The Haitians who are a little lighter try to fit in as spanish or white. They respect the light skin haitians more than the darker skin. Enough is enough pleople. STOP REJECTING WHO WE ARE AND EVERYTHING THAT GOD GAVE US. IT'S TIME TO STOP REJECTING WHO WE ARE AND START APRECIATING IT. DON'T TRHOW IT AWAY; FIX IT. KONPA IS NOT BAD, IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO PLAYS IT THAT NEED TO CHANGE THEIR LIFE AND EMBRACE JESUS. PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 am

Jn-Michel, please save your breath. Verite has the right to vent out his take on things. You don't have to respond to his opinions.

If you think YCB is doing a good thing for the spread of the Gospel, say it and encourage them. If not, say it and exhort them. Verite is doing the latter because that's how they see it. It's up to you now to say how do you see YCB.

Personally, I encourage all young Christian musicians to stay in the church. Even though I may not agree with HOW they're using their talents. My philosophy is simple: PITO Y AP M AL FE L ANNDAN LEGLIZ PASKE POU Y AP BYEN FE L DEYO!

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 am

VERITE PLZ PA KOMANSE LA BROTHER EPI APRE MWEN TE FIN PALE AK OU MWEN PA WE ANYIN FET BROTHER

speedy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 am

[quote="tibobdenazareth"]Jn-Michel, please save your breath. Verite has the right to vent out his take on things. You don't have to respond to his opinions.

If you think YCB is doing a good thing for the spread of the Gospel, say it and encourage them. If not, say it and exhort them. Verite is doing the latter because that's how they see it. It's up to you now to say how do you see YCB.

Personally, I encourage all young Christian musicians to stay in the church. Even though I may not agree with HOW they're using their talents. My philosophy is simple: PITO Y AP M AL FE L ANNDAN LEGLIZ PASKE POU Y AP BYEN FE L DEYO! [/

LAST FRIDAY I WENT TO THE STUDIO I WATCH THEM PLAY THEY ARE PRO THESE GUYS ARE VERY GOOD TI BOB DE NAZARETH YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM

speedy

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:53 am

here we go again. we need to create tunes that automaticlly remind us of Gospel. this means we have to create songs that does not remind us of the world. the average keyboard has over 300 sounds there are more than 50 guitar fx that can be adjusted millions of ways not to mention the diffirent chord proggressions. one would think with all these possibilities we could make a difference. i just think that a lot of these musicians are not trying. this not just a haitian thing so please stop. hip hop gospal, R&b gospel, and now Gospa. please notice the pattern "(-world) + (+gospel)= world". once again guys write or worship from your heart you cant do that listening and imitating someone else. just like every other style of music the rythm dettermines the style not the sound or chord progressions. so we can play kompas and not sound like djkout coupe carimi zin. bible says we are to be distinguished from the world and we are to worship from our heart if any gospel song does not fall in this rule of God, which i can prove, then its not of God.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 am

Personally, I encourage all young Christian musicians to stay in the church. Even though I may not agree with HOW they're using their talents. My philosophy is simple: PITO Y AP M AL FE L ANNDAN LEGLIZ PASKE POU Y AP BYEN FE L DEYO

this is just to show how some people dont read the word. that statement is totally againts what christ came for, he came to correct the people in church, paul's letters were about fixing the church. the blind can not lead the blind. all these musicians need good spiritual leaders that are trully bible based. remember the music that they are producing is to inspire and provoke. if these musician dont have guidances then they could lead the people to the wrong place. music can provoke different things not only Godly things. David calmed demonds with his instrument with no words the opposite is possible so we must be carefull.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 am

&abriel wrote:here we go again. we need to create tunes that automaticlly remind us of Gospel. this means we have to create songs that does not remind us of the world. the average keyboard has over 300 sounds there are more than 50 guitar fx that can be adjusted millions of ways not to mention the diffirent chord proggressions. one would think with all these possibilities we could make a difference. i just think that a lot of these musicians are not trying. this not just a haitian thing so please stop. hip hop gospal, R&b gospel, and now Gospa. please notice the pattern "(-world) + (+gospel)= world". once again guys write or worship from your heart you cant do that listening and imitating someone else. just like every other style of music the rythm dettermines the style not the sound or chord progressions. so we can play kompas and not sound like djkout coupe carimi zin. bible says we are to be distinguished from the world and we are to worship from our heart if any gospel song does not fall in this rule of God, which i can prove, then its not of God.

MWEN DAKO AVEK OU OUI MEN ESKE OU KA BAY YON IDE DE KIJAN NOU KA FE SA CHITA AVEK MUSICIEN EPI NOU VINI AVEK YON IDE SE PA SELMAN PALE NAN BOUCH MEN VOK GEN AKTION KI FET
MWEN MENM SE KOMPA MWEN JWE ME LI PA TAP MAL DUTOU SI NOU MENM NOU KREYE YON STILL KI PA MEDJOK. MWEN PA POU MEDJOKRITE MWEN POU TOUT SA KI BON.
MOUVEMENT GOSPA DOC AP FE YA LI BON AMPIL. THEY CAME UP WITH A NAME WITCH S NOT BAD AT ALL. NOW WE CAN PLAY WITH THE SOUNDS THE BEAT AND STUFF LIKE THAT WE CAN HAVE A UNIQUE SOUND AS HAITIAN CHRISTIAN. AGAIN I AM NOT SAYING KOMPA IS NO GOOD. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW MY BAND PLAY KOMPA OR GOSPA AS DOC SAYS IT.

speedy

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPraise Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am

I post to encourage them and see potential and these young christians.The great Apostle Paul urged us to be builders of one another. My sincere advise this band, i repeat: DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP INTO THAT SON LARIA-TREND,Less the focus is shifted more on the SON Lari-a instead of the gospel message.God must be the object of our worship, a l'il iota short of is considered big time idolatry. I must also say that there's absolutely nothing wrong with a nice guitar rift or a well done solo keyboard, sax, bass, drum and so on AND better yet! there's nothing wrong with kompa as a GENRE; As long as the motives behind these rifts and chord progressions are not CARNALLY driven, God is well pleased. I encourage you guys to go all the way, but i won't support MEDIOCRITY the fact that any offering to a perfect God must be holy and acceptable(Rom 12:1).

THINGS TO CONSIDER:

1. STAY HUMBLE( we are servants see Phil 2:3,7)

2. ADOPT the selfless attitude of Christ(see Phil 2:4) I know it's kinda hard to consider others better than yourself in a world fill of self-interest seekers but it's not a choice, it's a biblical PRESCRIPTION.

3. PERFECT YOUR CRAFT......... be trained and skilled just like DAVID musicians were.(1 Chron 25:7).

4.BE the leader that world need to model after in other words BE a TREND SETTER with the character of Christ, not merely followers of the world. Be ye imitators of Christ!
5. CONSIDER your talent not as and END in itself but as a mean to a chief end.

6. YOUR talent HIS GLORY!

@@@@@@@@@@A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT@@@@@@@@@

********IF THERE IS ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT KNOWS FOR CERTAIN THAT MUSIC MINISTRY IS HIS/HER CALLING OR ANYONE WHO APPRECIATES FINE ARTS (REGARDLESS IF YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT OR NOT), PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE INTERESTED IN FORMING A TEAM WHOSE DUTY WILL BE MAINLY TO PROMOTE EXCELLENCE IN CHRISTIAN MUSIC.*************

HisPraise/Marckel

HisPraise

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPraise Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:38 am

@@@@@@@@@@A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT@@@@@@@@@

********IF THERE IS ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT KNOWS FOR CERTAIN THAT MUSIC MINISTRY IS HIS/HER CALLING OR ANYONE WHO APPRECIATES FINE ARTS (REGARDLESS IF YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT OR NOT), PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU'LL BE INTERESTED IN FORMING A TEAM WHOSE DUTY WILL BE MAINLY TO PROMOTE EXCELLENCE IN CHRISTIAN MUSIC. email: ugproduction@yahoo.com*************

HisPraise/Marckel

HisPraise

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:48 am

So much drama just for introducing a young band.

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm

tibobdenazareth wrote:So much drama just for introducing a young band.

YOU WONDER WHY THEY LEAVE CHURCH TO GO PLAY OUTSIDE
I KNOW A COUPLE OF STORIES WHERE MUSICIAN LEAVE CHURCH
BECAUSE LACK OF SUPORT.

MEZANMI ANNOU ANKADRE MIZISIEN MIZIK SE PI BEL BAGAY KI KA EKZISTE NAN LAVI EPI BONDYE RENMEN MIZIK. SILVOUPLE BAYO YON TI CHANS

speedy

Back to top Go down

Post by HisPraise Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:22 pm

LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE, MOST HAITIAN CHURCH LEADERS SIMPLY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MUSICIANS. REMEMBER THE OLD TAG " TOUT MIZISYEN SE VAGABON" ON TOP OF THAT THEY HAVE NO DESIRES OF WHATSOEVER TO APPRECIATE THE EFFORT AND SACRIFICES MUSICIANS MAKE TO COVER THE SERVICES. FUNNY THING IS! AS SOON AS ONE OF THEIR OWN( SONS, DAUGHTER ECT...) SHOW INTEREST IN PLAYING FOR THE CHURCH THESE SO CALLED LEADERS QUICKLY FEEL THE NEED OF BUDGET FOR THE MUSIC MINISTRY. IF IT'S NOT ONE OF THEIR OWN IT'S AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A SIN TO SUPPORT A MUSICIAN FINANCIALLY. THIS DOUBLE STANDARD IS ONE OF MAIN CAUSES WHY OUR MUSICIANS DON'T STAY IN ONE PARTICULAR CHURCH!
IF THE HAITIAN CHURCH LEADER FINALLY GIVE YOU $50 THEN HE THINKS THAT HE AUTOMATICALLY OWN YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO MISS ONE SERVICE, HE WILL EVEN TELL YOU WHEN NOT TO GET SICK!!!!

HOWEVER ON A SERIOUS NOTE, WE MUST KEEP IN MIND THAT THE CHURCH HAS TWO CATEGORIES OF MUSICIANS:
1. TALENTED MUSICIANS BUT HAVE NO CALLING.
2. ANOINTED MUSICIANS WHITH A CALLING TO MINISTER WITH MUSIC.

THOSE THAT FALL INTO CATEGORY ONE ARE MORE LIBERAL,THEY WASTE NO TIME LEAVING THE CHURCH IN CASE THEIR TALENTS ARE NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY(NO RECOGNITION, NO COMPENSATION AND SO ON...)

ANOINTED MUSICIANS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE A CALLING, THEY STICK AROUND BUT THE CHURCH SERVICES ARE USUALLY VERY LACKADISIAL IN TERMS OF MUSIC; THEY USUALLY DO A RUSH JOB CAUSE THEY HAVE LEAVE EARLY TO REPORT TO A REAL JOB SO CAN SUPPORT THEIR FAMILY AND SO ON...

CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS NON SENSE, PASTORS ARE GETTING PAID AND MUSICIANS GET NOTHING FOR PLAYING THE ENTIRE WEEKS OF REVIVAL!!

DO MUSICIANS EVER PAY FOR DRY CLEANING?
DO THEY EVER PAY FOR CAR INSURANCE?
DO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN THE BEST INSTRUMENTS?
DOES IT COST THEM TO LEARN MUSIC?
DO THEY EVER HAVE A FAMILY TO SUPPORT JUST LIKE THE CHURCH LEADERS?

LAST TIME CHECK, THE LIVITES WERE FULL TIME MUSICIANS AND DID NOT HAVE TO DO A SECOND JOB. THINK I'M KIDDING, THINK AGAIN AND READ BOTH CHRONICLES FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT.

HIS PRAISE

HisPraise

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Back to the verite thing. He inserts some old Haitian gosple to prove that the old Haitian gospel is the good one and the new Haitian konpa gospel are bad. He doesn't put in mind that the old Haitian monden musical style sound the same as the old haitian gospel musical style. Can you guys help him out a little. Verite is doing something good too in a way but they have to becareful the way they use their term. They are also sabotaging groups on the down low. Right now they are killing Elishama which has nothing to do with them.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:54 pm

JN MICHEL I AM HAPPY THAT YOU BROUGHT THE ELISHAMA
THIS MATER IS GONNA BE ADDRESS LATER ON. IT IS GOING TO BE IN A DIFFERENT POST. THE TRUTH WILL PREVEL BECAUSE THIS GUY HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DOING HE JUST WANT TO SABOTAGE

I AM SURE YOU HEARD ELISHAMA ALBUM BEFORE AND WE ARE FULL OF INSPIRATION

ESKEM FE MANTI BROTHER

speedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm

mwen se sa'm santi konpa sa yo fe nou menm ki te deyo sonje koman nou te ladan se sak fe nou pa ta bezwen genyen'l pami nou.men si moun nan dako se konsa pou'l yon lot ki pa dako retire ko'w tan pou'w mande goumen.M swete Bondye va pran plezi'l selman lan kantik yo.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Mwen konprann problem paw la Fritzlyne. Ou vle di le music la frape ou santi ou vle plogue. Wow problem paw la reelman grav. Mwen panse ou still gen yon ti san monden toujou. Mwen pa si sa nan yon fason negativ se pa fot ou. Si ou ale nan yon konse tout moun ap danse normal epi ou menm ou santiw vle plogue sa vle di ou gen yon bagay nan ou ki marew toujou. Sa mwen ta swetew fe seke ou pako pre pou antre tro fon nan Levanjil la. Mwen ta konseyew rete lakay ou ajenou devan kabann ou pou priye pou mande Bondye poul retire san sa nan ou. Ou pako pre pou loue Bondye.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerb from ER Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 am

bay ti misye yo yon ti chans...li le li tan pou suspan kritike and komanse anbrase jeunes ki vle travay pou bondye....and as of the guy name Verite me and you pral fe yon ti pale later on....I am currently in charge of Elishama (now Elishama Reloaded)...

Kerb from ER

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am

Kerb from ER wrote:bay ti misye yo yon ti chans...li le li tan pou suspan kritike and komanse anbrase jeunes ki vle travay pou bondye....and as of the guy name Verite me and you pral fe yon ti pale later on....I am currently in charge of Elishama (now Elishama Reloaded)...

This is unbelievable. They haven't heard a song from the group (YCB) and suddenly the roar is on to rip the guys apart. This is just unbelievable!!!

O dènye jou, pral gen sipriz vre! Zye yo plen gwo pout bwa, men se ti pay nan je lòt y ap siveye.

As for the Verite on Elishama issue, my brother Kerby, I strongly advise you not to say ONE word to Verite. I know you may feel compelled to do so, but trust me, on Spiritual Land, whatever anger pushes you to do is WRONG. You know me, and you know how my ministry has been under the devilish tongues of the jealous angels of Satan in the Church. Have you ever heard Tibob defending himself? God put me there, so God is my defender.

God says in the Bible: A moi la vengeance! (Vengence belongs to me). Please, don't take the place of God. Everything bad Verite might have been saying against Elishama is exactly the necessary spiritual ingredients you guys need to excel.

Rremember, you have a ministry. You don't defend ministries. God does. And I'm sure you know He'll do a much better job than you. So step back, enjoy the blessings of having somebody wanting to destroy you. Trust me, that's the greatest gift your ministry can have. Enjoy the following song to back up my advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amI74uYALNs&feature=channel_page

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next