LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

+12
fullgospel
number1fan
mama
Fritzlyne
His Glory!
phareceleste
Jn Michel
CharlesBless
Verite
Alphonse
ya gen bezwenm
Levanjiltv
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? Empty What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

Post by Levanjiltv Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 am

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? Pleas keep your answer as short as posible at least no more than two paragraph.
What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? Gospel10
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? Empty Re: What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

Post by ya gen bezwenm Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 pm

I DON'T WANNA SAY ANYTHING WRONG ,BUT I JUST WANNA SAY THAT SOME GOSPEL ALE TROP LWEN E MWEN PAP BAY EGZANP ... SO SI MWEN TA PRAN POUM DI KELKE GASPO MWEN TANDE YO VREMAN MWEN PA WE MO POUM TA DI MEN NOU VINN WE KONYE A BAGAY LA CHANJE ANPIL MOUN AP CHACHE FOME GOSPEL PA YO CHAK KOTEW PASE OU TANDE GEN YOUN MEN KOTE CHAN YO OU PA KONNIN WOWWWWWWWWW MWEN DI TROP MWEN RETE LA PASKE NAN PALE MWEN KA DI SAM PAT VLE DI OK SO PANSE BYEN E DIM TOU SIM WRONG MWEN RENMEN LE MOUN DIM WRONG MESI GOD BLESSSSSSSSSSSSS
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? Empty Re: What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

Post by Alphonse Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

To me it's depends on who you make it for. If you make it for God then it's gospel. If you make it for girls then it's not for God. Every artists have their own style and their own genre of playin music. It doesn't matter which style the artist play wether it's rap,compa,ragga,slow,troubadou it's the artist choice. Wether the people raise their hands, on their knees, jupping up, standing up or sitting down, they can dance depends on the way they feel. There is no succh thing as gosple style. Gospel means for God. Thank you
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Verite

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 am

To: ya gen bezwenm

Pandan mwen nan rout ap soti travay, lespri mwen ap imagine rezon kife gospel a rive lwen konsa. Se paske mwen menm ak W, nou pa pale sa nou santi-a. Nou we sa pa bon, nou pa di angnyin. Selon jan topic la ye, nou gentan santi ke gen yon bagay ki pa bon. se paske-l pa bon ki fe author poze kesyon sa.

To: all
This type of music is ok. men se pa tout moun ki qualifie pou chante style sa-a. By looking at those young singers, it bring terrify expression. If I come to close to those guys on stage, I will feel worry, If I don't know Christ, I might bring my gun for protection in case one of them decided to take it too far to the next level. I guess that's why people are against certain type of music. Because the person they know that hear or sing those, are known as
"gun-stars" aka (gangstars).
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:05 am

I want Gospel artists to get their own stylish way of praising. Copying from what you see on MTV, BET, or radio, t-vice, TV etc. will not convert anyone to Christ. You will have a lot of fanatics. Those fans only know about you. Yet they know not Christ.
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Yes a lot of band and artists are looking for popularity for themselves but they don't focus on the real business which is giving Jesus to those who don't have Him. That's one of the reason why you'll see artists and bands such as Lochard Remy, Alabanza, Semence d'en Haut, Ebenezer, Villaire Pierre and many more makes it and they don't.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by phareceleste Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:06 pm

I Agree With Jn Michel. If you r not Doing it For God, you wont last Long.We need to pray for them So GOD can open their eyes. Phare Celeste is 16 years old. we r n just looking For Souls, but we want to make sure we save ours First. God Bless!!!
phareceleste
phareceleste

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Not quite phareceleste. Micheal Jackson is still around and he was singing since he was a kid.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by phareceleste Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 am

That's not what i a saying. If you are Really Doing For God You will last longer than if you r playing God Songs to please yourself.
phareceleste
phareceleste

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:22 am

everyone has a talent to share the gospel, now why all am I seing is singers. A couple groups go to visit churches for "Moisson" all they share is a song. The choir, youth, dammes, hommes, etc. Is singing is the best way to preach the gospel. Most of those artist that sing don't understand the sacrifice of the precious lamb of God.
If they had a clue, they will have sing and not asking to collect any money. They would have done like King David who went to Saul. David sang and chased evil spirit from king Saul. Even though the king took care of him in return. But I don't David had in mind to go sing for $$$$$. Jesus didn't tell the disciples to sing the Gospel.
SINGING IS NOT PREACHING.... believe or not. singing is a testimony. the book of Psaumes is a collecting of songs and poems. They have nothing to do with preaching the Gospel. So if you are an artist who thinks singing is a form of preaching. I challenge to read the gospel according ACTS OF THE DISCIPLES.
Juda betrayed Jesus with a kiss. Why are betraying Jesus with our our nice singing vocal. I personnally don't ever heard any body being converted because of somebody who sing the Gospel in their ears.
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 pm

When it comes to the lyrics...the message is fine. As far as everthing else.. the way that it is presented is difinitely something we need to be cautious about. Be ye not unequally yoked. *PLEASE RESEARCH THE HISTORY AND ORIGIN OF HIP-HOP!!! Im not going to continue or reply to the above posts yet. I need to condence what I'm gonna post first.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:35 pm

"Singing is not preaching" very interesting Charlesbless. Singing is a testemony; that is very true. That is also right. Artist should sing according to what God has done in their life. If your materials are interesting enough, people will purchase the CD to listen to more of it. Singing is not preaching i agree. "Go and preach the gospel and go and tell people what God has done for you" are tow different things. Great thinking Charlesbless.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm

I don't think the gospel has gone too far. I think people have ways of showing their skills. This I think of as a youth talent show. They enjoy themselves. I'm ok with that. I'm not against them. But, like I say, I never trust rappers. They are dangerous to society. They often protect themselves by carrying weapon, use profane languages, and fight in school. I know a couple youths that rap christian songs. none of those guy take church serious. People in general have gone too far from the gospel.
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm

sevre gen anpil moun se talan chante yo genyen epi yo chwazi chante pou Bondye men yo pa janm pran levanjil la oh serye pou mwen menm yo al tro lwen.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m paka di anyen se je we bouch pe

mama

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:29 am

I think the Gospel has gone really far, but isn't it what Christ wanted when He said, Go all over the world to preach the Gospel"? I especially think that we take things too far sometimes but if this is how to keep our youth sane, I say well go for it. Please try not to scare our youth, but support them in all they do.
number1fan
number1fan

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by fullgospel Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 am

Yes thats true nuber1fan. An example is those guys such as Omega, Revelation and Evangel. They take the gospel to a place where it never been before. Not just that they play in festivals where there are many unsaved people, putting the gospel in konpa make a lot of unsaved people listen to it. They are really taking gospel music further and that's the way it needs to be done.
fullgospel
fullgospel

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Not only that fullgospel, you know that all Haitians love konpa, you can play all genre of music they will not move, especially on Sunday mornings, they will not sing along or do anything, but when it comes to the few minutes they reserve for "adoration ak louanj", you hear everyone is singing, some will stand up and dance all because that's when the musicians really get a chance to play konpa tunes. Haitians, including myself, care so much about what others think of them, that's how we are raised. We got to start doing what feels right to us, when we are happy, God is happy. If you love something, support it, don't sit and look to see if your brother or sister is going to accept it before you come out and say you love it and will support it. I know the adults criticize the bands when they play certain tunes, but deep down they love them. You should see how they dance when Revelation, T-Bob, Henry Dorval, Michel Jean Philippe, and so forth is performing, I know they feel great listening to them. It's time to start living for ourselves. I love konpa and I love praising God !
number1fan
number1fan

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

we must not forget that gospel music is about THE WORD. if we concern ourselves with the people dancing then we miss the point. personaly i think we should be concerned if they heard and recieved the message of GOD. the crowd participation should be more virbale than dancing. the dancing is just a confirmation of contact it is not the contact. a smile might confirm happiness but not all people who smile are happy so we can't look to a smile for confirmation. in other words a gospel groups mission is to share the word not make the crowd dance. the dancing could be caused by the word of God like David danced.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Tue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

re:I think the Gospel has gone really far, but isn't it what Christ wanted when He said, Go all over the world to preach the Gospel"? I especially think that we take things too far sometimes but if this is how to keep our youth sane, I say well go for it. Please try not to scare our youth, but support them in all they do.

yes it is important to promote the word but lets not forget that God left us instruction on how to do it and what not to do. The Bible should allways and only be our guide.

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Tue May 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Abomination, abomination, abomination. Gospel music has gone too far for those who are in the churches. They think they can give anything to God because they're not really true believers. The true believers know how to worship God. They humble themselves and come before GOD ALMIGHTY with no pride. The churches are under judgment, that's why they are experiencing all these craziness. Satan is in control of all the churches, and God is telling the true believers to get out of the churches and come to Him. Remember Mark13:14:But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains. (where it ought not, Judaea = the churches; the mountains = God). The true believers will never lose their savour. God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Fri May 15, 2009 10:36 am

hey Gasparfrancois i like to know if u r a pastor,ya talking so strong

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Fri May 15, 2009 8:33 pm

No Fritzlyne, I am not a pastor. Actually, that's the last thing i would like to be, especially in these last days. Judgment day for the whole world is very near, and according to the bible, it must start at the house of the Lord, which is in all the churches.1 peter 4:17:

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? Right now the churches are very bad places for true believers to be. They need to get out and serve and do the work of the Lord outside of the churches. This is no joke, so do not waste your precious time in the church. I said precious because God is about to come very very soon...and Fritzlyne, I am just a servant of the Lord. God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm

gasparfrancois i understand your concern with the way churches and doctrines are going but to say not to go to church would be breaking the sabbath. i think that we should go to church complimentary with the Bible as opposed to supplementary. many of us just go to church and don't read the word to follow through on the teaching. the pastor job is to teach us what God said but he can be mislead and we shouldn't be depending on the pastor. we should hear his point and compare to be edified in the word of God. thats like going to school and not studying or reviewing the work done in class in other words we should do our homework. with so many people not reading the word and also to stop going to church, i think more people will be lost. at least with the church they have a reference to debate. remember the church was corrupt in the time Christ and he still went to church never did he say not to go to church. he says "do as they say not as they do". i would suggest to look for a church that has a doctrine that is Bible based and to know your church doctrine.

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next