LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

(Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it."

3 posters

Go down

(Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it." Empty (Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it."

Post by His Glory! Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

"When you love someone you always try not to do things He don't like. For instance those who love Jesus don't want to get no tatoo. God doesn't like tatoo; for those who don't know." -LevnjilTV.

"It's a big problem when people compared themself with others to obey God. The enemy is good at doing this. He would tell you that you are ok the way you are by telling you to look at others. Your salvation is personal; do not compare yourself with others for everyone wil be judge individualy. There was two bad guys crucified with Christ. One was saved and the other persished was saved and the other persished. Repent and confess your sin today for the time is now. Repent and confess your sin today for Repent and confess your sin today for the time is now." -LevnjitTV

"Hey Lev' TV, i like what you said earlier about salvation being personal bro. Many a times, people that have not accepted Christ yet have tried to explain that what they are doing (whether its tatoos, piercings, drinking...etc...) is ok to do because "everyone else is doing it." I think that this statement shows that those people DON'T view themselves as "individuals." In my opinion, that statement takes away from your uniqueness and your identity. The reason i pointed this out is because (and this is the sad part about this situation) many "christians" are getting involved in these ungodly acts and lifestyles. Do you know what their reason is? "EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT!" Salvation is personal. Which means that God is not going to judge u in the same moment or same turn as "everyone else." Therefore, getting tatoos or "tett'ed" -as they say- because everyone else does it DOESN'T take away from fact that its against God's desire for us. -and it definitly doesnt make your judgement any less just because "everyone else" is sharing the wrong act with you.

As Christians we have and identity unique to everybody else's identity. Out identity is supposed to be resemblance of Christ. Therefore, why are we trying to resemble "everyone else" and the Characteristics that are our "identity" are sometimes nowhere to be found on us? -His Glory![justify][left][i]
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

(Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it." Empty Re: (Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it."

Post by Je suis Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 am

Very interesting point. God forbids tattoo and we should look to Jesus as a role model not people of the world. People and fashion change overtime but the word of God never change.
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

(Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it." Empty Re: (Cont'd from Facebook...)How does God feel about tattoos? ..."Everyone else does it."

Post by Alphonse Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord. Leviticus 19:28
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Amen Je suis. Yes Alphonse. Yet, manyeope who know the Word still refuse to follow every part of it. And this is why many nonbelievers call Christins hypocrites. [i]
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down