LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW

+13
trackzillas
fullgospel
Christian88
toogentle64
tibobdenazareth
Jn Michel
Fritzlyne
Alphonse
Je suis
nmedoit
Christy22
espwa
Levanjiltv
17 posters

Go down

CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW Empty CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW

Post by Levanjiltv Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Ronaudio Production presents to the community a new Caribbean Gospel album with 21 tracks. A gospel album which is barely or never seen in the Haitian community before. It's a must have album to enrich your spiritual needs and is also good to play in your gatherings and in your car when traveling. The album is completed with artists such as Wilkenson Theodore, Joe Michel, Vaillant Domingue, Careen Derise, Fritz Chery, John Clark, Alet Michel, Marco Nicholas, Chris Menard, Renee Prosper, Justin Wilkinson and many more. Click on the picture to read more and listed to some of the songs on the album.
CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW CARIBBEANGOSPEL
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW Empty Re: CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW

Post by espwa Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 pm

NICE PROJECT , GOD BLESS

espwa

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW Empty Re: CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW

Post by Christy22 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Felicitations dans votre projet, continue comme cela. J'ai entendu votre CD j'attend avec impatience l'autre CD.
Que Dieu Vous benisse.

Christy22

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nmedoit Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm

i just got your cd and i like track number 9. the beat to that track is very hot. just keep up the good work. May god bless you and the work you are doing out there.

nmedoit

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Je suis Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:33 am

This CD is really nice. Specially the Alabanza remix you guys did is wonderful. I feel like i'm listening to another generation of Alabanza. This is truly a work of art and a work of God.
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Bon travay Ronaudio Production. Keep up the good work and your blessings should come from God.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:38 pm

se sa'l ye wi nou dwe toujou ofri Bondye bon bagay paske li toujou fe bon bagay pou nou.m'ap di ROnaudio production bon travay ,kenbe la epi seye a ap kontinye beni nou

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 am

Sounds good. Great project. Can't wait to listen to it. So far so good with "Jezi se ou." I wonder who sing this song.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

This is one of the most impressive and blessed album for our gospel sector. Not only the producer is one of the most talented piano players, and studio producers Haitians as a nation have, but also the level of of talented singers who took part in this project is unbelievable. I recommend ANYBODY and EVERYBODY to get a copy and you will understand what you're saying.

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by toogentle64 Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Ron! The album is amazing. I have been listening to it all morning and cant decide which is my favorite. I love all of the tracks. The Caribbean mix with the modern Gospel is just what this new generation needs. Keep making us proud and let God guide you in all of your endeavors! God Bless.
Judith

toogentle64

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian88 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 pm

This is the album I have been waiting for my whole life! These 21 tracks just flow one after the other. It is innovative, ingenious, and the new compilation of some of my favorite classics blow me away. I AM DEFINATLY HOOKED! Can’t wait till volume two and thank you for producing something that the new generation can defiantly worship with. GOD BLESS!!!!

Christian88

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fullgospel Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

I'm trying to find out how many album that there are out there like that. I know that there are some Haitian compilation albums but they are just tracks that they put together. But i'm wondering if there is another album that was produced to have all these tracks.
fullgospel
fullgospel

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:19 am

Nope. this one is a loner for now. And an excellent one to support too. The recording an mixing are off the hook. this is what I call truly professional production.

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

CARIBBEAN GOSPLE MUSIC A NEW HAITIAN GOSPEL ALBUM WITH 21 TRACKS AVAILLABLE NOW Empty One of the Best

Post by trackzillas Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 am

All I got to say is this CD is by far one of the best Gospel Records I've heard in a longtime. The reason for this statement is the fact that it's well rounded, with a mixture of different styles put in one or you can say a melting pot, everybody will get something out of it guaranteed A++

trackzillas

Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 pm

And I will have that you don't have to be Haitian to appreciate this marvel. This is a very good album and I'm really encouraging everybody to support.

Last edited by tibobdenazareth on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by eman Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

trackzilla, sanble wap fè yon travay voye monte...lol

Thus far the clips that I have heard sound cool...
eman
eman

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.theshepherdnook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 pm

mwen jouk nan afrique ki jan mwen ka jwen li levanjiltv

speedy

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MzTRiSH Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:33 am

I LOVE the cd! Great job & I can't wait for vol. 2!

MzTRiSH

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 pm

great job y'all sound very good i love it
continue praising the LORD
sandrine
sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:52 pm

tout moun kap louwe seye a an lespri epi an verite se bon bagay yap fe.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down