LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

What's the difference between a live and a playback performance?

+8
phareceleste
Jn Michel
CharlesBless
mama
Alphonse
His Glory!
ya gen bezwenm
Levanjiltv
12 posters

Go down

What's the difference between a live and a playback performance? Empty What's the difference between a live and a playback performance?

Post by Levanjiltv Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:18 am

What's the difference between a live and a playback performance?
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between a live and a playback performance? Empty Re: What's the difference between a live and a playback performance?

Post by ya gen bezwenm Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:06 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SA GEN ANPIL DIFERANCE OU WE MOUN KAP PERFOME YO ANFAS OU EPI WAP WE EMOTYON OU FE I MEAN JES OU FE PANDAN KE WAP GADE SAK KI AP PASE DEVAN JEW ,MEN LE OU LAKAY OU DEVAN YON TV OU BYEN COMPUTER OU WE JAN MOUN YO AP CHOFE OU DI NAN KE E OU KIJAN OU TAP YE SIW TE LA SO LI GEN YON GRANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DIFERANSE KI SE OU PA GEN MEN POUSE LE OU NAN PIBLIK LA AK LE OU DEVAN COMPUTER OU SE DE BAGAY DIFERAN....
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between a live and a playback performance? Empty Re: What's the difference between a live and a playback performance?

Post by Levanjiltv Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding Ya gen bezwenm. I Was refering to group that play life and artist who perform with CD where you don't se no musicians. Thank you
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Shocked OOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S OK SIR SAMETHING GRAN DIFERANCE OU WE MOUN NAN OU PLIS GEN YON IDE EPI OU SANTIW OU VIV PAWOL YO EPI OU WE AK JEW SA MOUN NAN AP FE MEN LE MOUN NAN JIS FE YON CD OU PA KONNINL NI AN PINT NI AN PINTI OU KOMANSE AP IMAJINE KIJAN MOUN SA YE WAP BAL FOM WAP FE ANPIL PANSE WHICH MWEN PA RENMEN SO ANKO GRAN DIFERANCE OU DOUTE MOINS LE OU WE LI LIVE KE LE OU PA WE MOUN KAP PERFOME AN HOPE IT'S BETTER NOW Wink
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 am

Let me try to clarify this Wink .

I dislike playback performances.
I could do that at home. put cd in radio while I hold CD cover with artist picture. So, why pay for same thing? Dont get me wrong! I understand some artist get musicians from all over to play on their album and get get those musicians to peerform for them at each concert. That's no problem. I dont like it when artists with their own musicians have concerts and its says live and its just one person and a DJ (who ever is playing the CD).

Im a musician so I prefer "live" over "playback" anytime.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Live la pi bon ke playback la men si mizisyen yo pa konn sa yap fe a se yon total dezas. Si son an pa bon tou se yon djakout bri. Gen de le ou oblije jwe sou playback paske son an soti pi byen e moun yo still enjoy li.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

evre alphonse sa bon vre , m pito live la paske play back la se enjoy yo metel pou yo enjoy yo.

mama

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

I totally against some playback artists. Those artists play the songs exactly the same way it is in the CD. they ripe off their audience by having invisble backup singers. In the otherhand, live performance use real time musicians who give the audience something to feel or see. playback artist should only use the music for playback. The vocal should not never be in the playback. Me as a listener, like to see whom I hear. Artist who uses playback need to learn that playback is the music not the human vocal. I go to concert to see the singers, not to see the musicians. Therefore, the music whether it's live or not doesn't concerned me as much as the artists. My opinion is that the music could be live or playback. But the VOCAL SHOULD BE LIVE AT ALL TIME.
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 am

I guess those artists want to make the money by themself. SELFISH. "bann stupid"
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 pm

You right again CharlesBless. They want to make money but not to make the gospel look good. They are also lacking a sense of unity among them. They don't have the patience to do something real. They want to give a "Bouyi vide."
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by phareceleste Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Live Band All The Way with Great Sound!
phareceleste
phareceleste

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dw87 Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Well of these comments are great. But its best in my opinion to have a live band because I personally come to see a show, and enjoy my self in the Lord. Like His Glory had said i could have stayed home and listen to the cd. We also have to understand that our God is a great God, we cannot give him an offering any kind of way we want. One thing the kills me th most is that when I go to these typical "concerts," is seeing the artist say please play number four and some time the wrong the number end up playing and it looks so out of place. What I would like to say to these artists is that have some respect for the audience and most importantly God, because if you say, you doing it for God than make sure that its done right and that way the outside world may see we are serving a great God.

dw87

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

I can take a little playback if an artist is from far away like a different coast or a different country. But for a local artist to give me a playback performance is unacceptable. I might not see the international artist for a long time and I come to see him or her. But don't expect me to be at the concert if it is a local artist that I see all the time playing with playback.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:30 am

li ta pibon si nou ta chante pou bay Bondye glwa tan pou nou chante,pou fe pep la plezi

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 am

Anpil moun vle fe mizik men yo pa konn ki parol pou yo mete nan chante yo. Anpil moun lontan te konn ecri mizik selon temaniaj yo se pat foli yo te genyen se sak fe anpil mizik lontan still gen valeur jodia. Si yon moun pa konn sa sou ki sujet poul ecri yon mizik li ka ecril sou verse oubyen chapit nan bib la. Le konsa wap fe sukser epi ou pap bezwen jwe nan playback paske wap jwenn ase suport musicien pou jwe avew. (kob la ap pi gra)
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:41 am

How did that playback stuff become popular in our culture?
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 am

:bounce:ooooh . I feel excited to play in a playback
Anybody here feels that way too?
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 am

Jn Michel, thanks for agreeing with me.
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlesBless Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Fritzlyne, li paret imposib pou yon artist ap bay Bondieu glwa epi pou pep la pa jwenn plezi. Paske mwen kwe Bondie remen kote ki gen ke kontan ak plezi.
CharlesBless
CharlesBless

Back to top Go down

Post by gary Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:24 pm

mwen menm mwen renmen we mounn kap jwe ya devanm li inpotan poum we instruman yo kap jwe li plis fe sans
gary
gary

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm

sel sam te ka diw gary moun pa al legliz pou veye moun ok se pa pou moun wal legliz li pa fe sans lew di li enportan pou rou but m konenn ka rayim pou sam di a im sorry

mama

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 pm

m ta swete nou retire sa lan nou afe al legliz pou moun lan, se konsa gen mari ki pap priye yo di madanm a priye pou yo oubyen timoun yo di papa m a priye pou mwen li pa bon konsa paske si moun sa ou konte sou priye'l li tonbe li mouri ou tou pa janm konn koman moun priye epi ou vin pa nomal paske se sou priz ou te ye mwen ankouraje nou chache prop Bondye pa nou paske li di sali a li pesonel.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:29 pm

His Gloryyyyyyyyyyyy didn't know u were a musiciannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u know mmmmmmmmmmmm learn and know somehing about some1 every dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...lol if so let me tell u dat i can't wait 2 c u kap performe serye oui let me know antre freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oui...lol
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewel3 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm

I prefer Live...Its better its more realistic and it doesnt put a time on a worship that can pour out all over the place. Though when performing live you have a set time limit but When God is moving on the "play back" it kinda sucks when the track end and you're like, umm.. yea....lol.. so LIVE!
Jewel3
Jewel3

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down