LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA

+2
Je suis
Levanjiltv
6 posters

Go down

LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA Empty LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA

Post by Levanjiltv Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Click on the picture to listen to a song from Georgette Isidore of Montreal Canada and tell us what you think.
LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA George10
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA Empty Re: LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA

Post by Je suis Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:16 pm

She has a nice voice and the song is beautiful. God is faithfull oh yes. He always going to be there. Good Job Georgette and may God gives you more blessings to sing his name.
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA Empty Re: LISTEN TO A NEW SONG FROM GEORGETTE ISIDORE OF MONTREAL, CANADA

Post by Jn Michel Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 am

Chant sa a vraiment belle. Mwen renmen creativite ki nan finisman an sitou pou vwa African an nan denye bout la. Excelent Job.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I like the guitar in the beginning. Then, the music started changing to different styles throuout the song. <- This is not negative criticism. I appologize, im a musician and that's the second thing that stood out to me.
The first thing was her voice. I agree with e suis.... Im sorry... Je Suis she does have a nice voice and it add beauty to the song. Im not sure if she has been here, but she should come to Philadelphia or even New york or New Jersey. If, possible, I would go and show support. Keep on trusting in the Lord's faithfullness, Georgette isidore, and He will show you blessings beyond what you could ever dream you would receive.

A witness to His faithfullness -as you are,
-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Levanjiltv Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Yes she was in Ny on January 31st 2009 at Claude Aurelien's concert and we have her live performance of this song and many more plus her backsage interview coming soon on Levanjiltv. Check back later.
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Im looking forward to seeing her minister this song live.

Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:28 pm

HEY SIS I JUST SAID MWEN TA RENMEN TANDE YON CHANT OU CHANTE EPI MWEN TONBE SOU YOUN WOWWWWWWWWWWW SE INKROYAB MAIS VRAI MOIN RENMIN CHANT SA LI TRE BEL T'A UNE VOIE D'ANGE DIEU VOUS BENISSE ABONDAMENT
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 pm

HEY SIS ISIDORE FIRST YOU HAVE A NICE VOICE. WHEN I LISTEN TO YOUR SONG I REALLY FEEL THAT GOD HAS INSPIRED YOU TO SING FOR HIM. I AM INLOVE WITH THAT SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU SISTER Laughing
sandrine
sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 pm

sandrine, I loved this song first! Get your own song!!!

Just kidding, the song is so nice, I'll share it.

Very Happy

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down