LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO"

+2
Je suis
Levanjiltv
6 posters

Go down

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" Empty WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO"

Post by Levanjiltv Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:09 pm

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" INCLUDING ROBERTO (T-VICE), GAZMAN (NULOOK), SHABBA (DJAKOUT MIZIK).
WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" Lemond10

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" Empty Re: WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO"

Post by Je suis Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 am

Wow, this doesn't make any sense. I wonder where they going to perform this song. Mwe pa kwe yo ak Jezu vre non nan bal la avek nan hotel la apre bal la.
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" Empty Re: WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO"

Post by marckel7 Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:59 pm

I have no issues or whatsoever we the secular singer, God did send His son for the healthy but for the sicks; However, i do have issue with anyone trying to advantage of the gospel sector. I encourage Christian artists to stand up and be the light for Christ sake. On top of that, there's no anointing on these types of materials!! We should take disciplinary action against or ban these types of projects !!! quite frankly, It's a lack of respect for the christian community.
How can one serve two master simultaneously? It's either one or the other

Remember this, spiritual compromise for the sake of unity will sooner or later lead to moral depravation!!!

Whoever started that trend take note!!!!
marckel7
marckel7

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:42 am

I'm sure they do it for money. Jesus said there will be false prophet. Look out for them.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" Empty ok

Post by Minou Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:04 pm

copied from kompamagazine.com

<<When we asked ROBERTO MARTINO about the project, he told me "TI MESSIEURS GOSPEL yo GIN yon COMPAS NAN MIN YO ki enraje." Which confirms what many in the HMI circles have known in regards to gospel musicians.>>

Now where are the gospel artists, musicians, the big and top gospel bands?
What is that telling you all? Are they mocking us christians or what?

Talk to me people

Minou

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YO SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GOSPEL SONG BY "MESYE LEMOND YO" Empty I DON'T MIND

Post by sansan Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm

To me, there's nothing wrong with "LEMOND" interpreting CHRITIAN"S songs as long "yo pa pran non BONDYE an ven". I know many people might think they did it to tease christians. However, I have an optimistic view about it. Just because they're out there clubbing and doing all kinds of pessimistic stuffs don't mean that they don't believe in GOD. Many of these musicians grew up in church but gave up later on... because of money and popularity. Albeit, I still believe they have chance to save their souls if they only take "LEVANJIL" seriously. lol! santa santa Very Happy Very Happy [/size][/size][/justify]
sansan
sansan

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down