LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

How do you compare the gospel in Haiti with the gospel in the U.S?

+12
sandrine
J.
Fritzlyne
phareceleste
Jn Michel
CharlesBless
Alphonse
miathis250
ya gen bezwenm
Je suis
mama
Levanjiltv
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you compare the gospel in Haiti with the gospel in the U.S? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you compare the gospel in Haiti with the gospel in the U.S?

Post by wegens Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

One thing about the gospel either here in the US ,Haiti or any where we do not follow the bible
we most likely follow they the environment that we're living
for example please read this carefully.

there is no way of praying to GOD without bowing down
which mean fall on your face.

(2)Matthew 26:039 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

This is for who ever believe in trinity which doesn't make any sense
(4)mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

(6) Genesis 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face,
(7)Revelation 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
(8)Revelation 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
(9) psalms 95: O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
(10 )2 Chronicles :20;18 And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before t he LORD, worshipping the LORD.
you must fast all the time to clean yourself spiritually and physically.
(11) Matthew 4:12 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

just like the Muslim religion everytime you see someone, you must say
peace be onto you

(13) Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
(14)John 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
(15) James 4:15
For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
(16) Genesis 24:65
For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.
(woman must cover your head in church)
(17) 1 Corinthians
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all
one as if she were shaven.
(16) Exodus 39:31
people you need to fast. don't wait until you get to sick to call upon GOD. start cleaning your system now.
And they tied unto it a lace of blue, to fasten it on high upon the mitre; as the LORD commanded Moses.
(17) Leviticus 8:9
even man should cover they chacra point.
And he put the mitre upon his head; also upon the mitre, even upon his forefront,
did he put the golden plate, the holy crown; as the LORD commanded Moses.
(18) 1 John 5:3

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous,
(19) 2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
(20) Jeremiah 8:8
How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo,
certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

(21) deuteronomy
And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount
Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them
(22) Habakkuk 3:3
God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens,
and the earth was full of his praise.
(23) James 3:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

YOU SEE YOU DON'T HEAR THESE THINGS IN CHURCH SPECIALLY IN THE US.

NOT ONLY RIGHT THERE IN the BIBLE AND the QU'RAN
we choose instead to follow with all kind religion.
wegens
wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-27

http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

How do you compare the gospel in Haiti with the gospel in the U.S? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you compare the gospel in Haiti with the gospel in the U.S?

Post by Alphonse Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:20 pm

wegens wrote:One thing about the gospel either here in the US ,Haiti or any where we do not follow the bible
we most likely follow they the environment that we're living
for example please read this carefully.

there is no way of praying to GOD without bowing down
which mean fall on your face.

(2)Matthew 26:039 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

This is for who ever believe in trinity which doesn't make any sense
(4)mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

(6) Genesis 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face,
(7)Revelation 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
(8)Revelation 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
(9) psalms 95: O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
(10 )2 Chronicles :20;18 And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before t he LORD, worshipping the LORD.
you must fast all the time to clean yourself spiritually and physically.
(11) Matthew 4:12 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

just like the Muslim religion everytime you see someone, you must say
peace be onto you

(13) Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
(14)John 20:21
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
(15) James 4:15
For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
(16) Genesis 24:65
For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.
(woman must cover your head in church)
(17) 1 Corinthians
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all
one as if she were shaven.
(16) Exodus 39:31
people you need to fast. don't wait until you get to sick to call upon GOD. start cleaning your system now.
And they tied unto it a lace of blue, to fasten it on high upon the mitre; as the LORD commanded Moses.
(17) Leviticus 8:9
even man should cover they chacra point.
And he put the mitre upon his head; also upon the mitre, even upon his forefront,
did he put the golden plate, the holy crown; as the LORD commanded Moses.
(18) 1 John 5:3

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous,
(19) 2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
(20) Jeremiah 8:8
How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo,
certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

(21) deuteronomy
And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount
Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them
(22) Habakkuk 3:3
God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens,
and the earth was full of his praise.
(23) James 3:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

YOU SEE YOU DON'T HEAR THESE THINGS IN CHURCH SPECIALLY IN THE US.

NOT ONLY RIGHT THERE IN the BIBLE AND the QU'RAN
we choose instead to follow with all kind religion.

Matie 6:6

6Men ou menm, lè w'ap lapriyè, antre nan chanm ou. Fèmen pòt ou. Lapriyè Papa ou ki la pou kont li avè ou. Konsa, Papa ou menm ki wè sa ou fè an sekrè a, se li ki va ba ou rekonpans ou.
7Lè w'ap lapriyè, pa plede repete yon bann pawòl pou gremesi. Se konsa moun lòt nasyon yo fè. Yo mete nan tèt yo Bondye va tande yo si yo pale anpil.
8Piga nou fè tankou moun sa yo. Paske, Papa nou tou konnen sa nou bezwen anvan menm nou mande li.
9¶ Men ki jan pou nou lapriyè: Papa nou ki nan syèl la, Nou mande pou yo toujou respekte non ou.
10vin tabli gouvènman ou, pou yo fè volonte ou sou latè, tankou yo fè l' nan syèl la.
11Manje nou bezwen an, ban nou l' jòdi a.
12Padonnen tout sa nou fè ki mal, menm jan nou padonnen moun ki fè nou mal.
13Pa kite nou nan pozisyon pou n' tonbe nan tantasyon, men, delivre nou anba Satan. Paske, se pou ou tout otorite, tout pouvwa ak tout lwanj, depi tout tan ak pou tout tan. Amèn
14Si nou padonnen moun lè yo fè nou mal, Papa nou ki nan syèl la va padonnen nou tou.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by wegens Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm

Sa ou di an se ca min andedan leglis se pa konsa yo fel
first. People don't even understand omniscient , omnipresent and omnipotent
I dont know if you know what is vibration when you speak even thinking you send a vibration to the universe just like when you go on the internet you type (www.levanjiltv.com) you get a response
95% of people worshiping SATAN and they don,t even know
that's why in the bible THe most high said in the last day my people will my name and THE CALL MY NAME I WILL HEAR THEM.
which MEAN we don,t even KNOW the true name of our what so call GOD
I don't know why they kept on hiding the true name of the most high.
just like If I have the president Phone # most likely I will not give to you. In the bible translation, they took all the name that you can call upon of a need for a supernatural need like what we call a miracle
This is why even you pray matin midi soir nothing HAPPEND.
and don't be confuse with what we call YOUR birth right.

we are all born with a power in ourselves
which is a free gift from THE MOST HIGH
don,t be confuse
just like in Haiti when we took our freedom from the french
most people if not all think It was VOODOO.
reason why I mention that,let say you are a female
and you getting hit by your husband almost every day .
it really up to you to stay in that condition ,if you get up one morning and say baby you know what,
this is the last time you will ever put your hands on me,
once you say that, that's it.
like in JOHN1:14 it says

la parole a été faite chair et elle a habité parmis nous
now if this man ever put his hand again ,now either you call 911 or you kill yourself
that's a perfect example
if you understand what I mean
This is why we have to take care our body our system ,make sure we eat the right food and vitamins.
THE THINGS THAT WE PRAY FOR WHICH WE SHOULD NOT have TO PRAY FOR . FOR INSTANCE YOUR HEALTH ,SICKNESS ALL THIS SUPPOSE TO BE NATURALLY TAKE CARE BY THE BODY ITSELF.
because of his GRACE from the start of our life
we were created in his image if you remember.
like you mention THE MOST HIGH already know what you need.

So therefore our job is to acknowledge THE MOST HIGH and worship as much as you can.

in silence if possible better without MUSIC.
The connection between THE MOST HIGH & YOU as nothing to do with music.

there was no compas in the time of your creation
yes music is good just DAVID himself play music, but when it's time for THE MOST HIGH concentrate on him alone.

people doesn't understand who is really the most

people have a tendency of dressing will nice to go look for job
but not for the him the greatest of all.

wegens
wegens

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-27

http://wegensmusicworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Je suis Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 am

wegens wrote:Sa ou di an se ca min andedan leglis se pa konsa yo fel
first. People don't even understand omniscient , omnipresent and omnipotent
I dont know if you know what is vibration when you speak even thinking you send a vibration to the universe just like when you go on the internet you type (www.levanjiltv.com) you get a response
95% of people worshiping SATAN and they don,t even know
that's why in the bible THe most high said in the last day my people will my name and THE CALL MY NAME I WILL HEAR THEM.
which MEAN we don,t even KNOW the true name of our what so call GOD
I don't know why they kept on hiding the true name of the most high.
just like If I have the president Phone # most likely I will not give to you. In the bible translation, they took all the name that you can call upon of a need for a supernatural need like what we call a miracle
This is why even you pray matin midi soir nothing HAPPEND.
and don't be confuse with what we call YOUR birth right.

we are all born with a power in ourselves
which is a free gift from THE MOST HIGH
don,t be confuse
just like in Haiti when we took our freedom from the french
most people if not all think It was VOODOO.
reason why I mention that,let say you are a female
and you getting hit by your husband almost every day .
it really up to you to stay in that condition ,if you get up one morning and say baby you know what,
this is the last time you will ever put your hands on me,
once you say that, that's it.
like in JOHN1:14 it says

la parole a été faite chair et elle a habité parmis nous
now if this man ever put his hand again ,now either you call 911 or you kill yourself
that's a perfect example
if you understand what I mean
This is why we have to take care our body our system ,make sure we eat the right food and vitamins.
THE THINGS THAT WE PRAY FOR WHICH WE SHOULD NOT have TO PRAY FOR . FOR INSTANCE YOUR HEALTH ,SICKNESS ALL THIS SUPPOSE TO BE NATURALLY TAKE CARE BY THE BODY ITSELF.
because of his GRACE from the start of our life
we were created in his image if you remember.
like you mention THE MOST HIGH already know what you need.

So therefore our job is to acknowledge THE MOST HIGH and worship as much as you can.

in silence if possible better without MUSIC.
The connection between THE MOST HIGH & YOU as nothing to do with music.

there was no compas in the time of your creation
yes music is good just DAVID himself play music, but when it's time for THE MOST HIGH concentrate on him alone.

people doesn't understand who is really the most

people have a tendency of dressing will nice to go look for job
but not for the him the greatest of all.

Very good point.
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2