LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

+12
fullgospel
number1fan
mama
Fritzlyne
His Glory!
phareceleste
Jn Michel
CharlesBless
Verite
Alphonse
ya gen bezwenm
Levanjiltv
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? - Page 2 Empty Re: What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

Post by &abriel Sat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm

acts 20:28 “Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. 29 “I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; 30 and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them. 31 “Therefore be on the alert, remembering that night and day for a period of three years I did not cease to admonish each one with tears. 32 “And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

&abriel

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far? - Page 2 Empty Re: What make a music gospel music? Do you think gospel music has gone too far?

Post by Fritzlyne Sat May 16, 2009 6:27 pm

thaks gasparfrancois,be ready for God using you anytime.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello &abriel. First of all, I would like to know what sabbath you are talking about. Second of all you need to realize that we are living the last days of this earth. There are a lot of stuff in the bible that we could not understand before, because we were not close to the end of time. But now, since we are at the end of time, we (mostly the true believers) can understand many of the things we couldn't understand before.Daniel 12:4:But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. One important notion for you to know &abriel is that the bible is a parabolic book, in order to understand it better, we need to first understand the parables.Mar 4:33-34:And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it. But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples. Know this, it was ok to go to church before, but it's not anymore. I did not give the order to leave the church, God did (Mark 13:14 and many other verses tell you to do so). Now, it's up to you my friend, do you want to be obedient to the word of God or not? God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 6:40 am

hello gasparfrancois first i want you to know i speak from the love and the wanting to understanding of the word. my intention is to learn the word in different angles so that i may make an informed choice. please don't take anything personally but please feel free to show me what you understand as to be the word. this is how we learn.
ok first sabbath the day that God made holy.
King James Bible
Deut 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.
Genesis 2:3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.
i read mark 13:14 and would like to read more but what i understand from that is different because God does not change therefore he cant tell us to go to church then not to go. point two why would christ destroy the church and then rebuild it after telling us about the wolves. we must not forget too that the Bible is symbolic. when it says to go to the Mountains its telling us to turn to the word or God. as you will see every time someone goes to the mountain its to see God's greatness. even when the devil wanted temp Christ he took him to the mountain to temp Christ, with God's glory and then he tried to make him fall from God by telling to jump off the mountain. this is what i understand please feel free to show me more that we may understand the word better in the name of Jesus Christ our savor God Bless you!!

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 am

Ecclesiastes 1:10 Is there anything of which one might say, "See this, it is new "? Already it has existed for ages Which were before us.
9 Sa ki te rive anvan, se sa ki va rive apre. Sa yo te fè anvan an, se sa y'ap toujou fè. Pa gen anyen ki chanje sou latè beni.

10 Menm lè nou di: Gade! Men yon bagay ki nèf, bagay la te la deja depi nan tan lontan anvan nou te fèt.
the churches were always confused and faulty cause of the wolves are among us Christ came to redirect us on how to worship. he chastised the church and he taught the others.

Proverbs 13:24 He who withholds his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him diligently.
Proverbs 23:13 Do not hold back discipline from the child, Although you strike him with the rod, he will not die.

Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom, But a child who gets his own way brings shame to his mother.

Proverbs 29:17 Correct your son, and he will give you comfort; He will also delight your soul. (NASB ©1995)

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 pm

GEN MOUN LEVANJIL YO KI DI SI YON MOUN PA POTESTAN OU PAKA KONPRANN BIB LA, MOUN KI EKRI BIB LA PA MENM LEVANJIL,ESKE PLATEAU AK ARISTODE SE YON LEVANJIL, 2 NEG SA YO PA LEVANJIL EPI MEN YO SEVO YO NAN BIB LA. GEN YON AYISYEN KI RELE REYMOND JOSEPH KI SE MET METJ OURNAL HAITI OBSERVATEUR KOUNYE A KI SE EMBASSADEUR WASHINGTON DC, SE MISYE KI TE PREMYE TRADWI BIB LA NAN KREYOL,POUTAN MISYE PA YON POTESTAN, LEVANJIL LI SINPLEMAN YON SENP PERSONNE,POUKISA NAP LI TRADIKSYON BIB KREYOL REYMOND JOSEPH. MWEN SE YON MOUN KI PA FE OKENN RELIJYON PASKE RELIJYON VLE DI DIVISYON.

friyapot

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 1:55 pm

lets not let the different translations of the word discourage us in the word but be an inspiration to research the word of God.

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Sun May 17, 2009 2:00 pm

friyapot se pa kesyon sa non yo poze,reponn a sa yo mande a

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Sun May 17, 2009 4:04 pm

mwen pa we kesyon yo poze a non?
se pou nou mete kesyon pou mwen we,

friyapot

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Sun May 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi &abriel, I am a straightforward guy, but I will never disrespect you, so don’t worry about getting personal, to me it’s just a waste of time. Now let’s go to the bible. Your answer to my question came from Deut. 5:3, now I see where you’re coming from. You are a Seventh - day Adventist. Allow me to ask you my next question: Do you observe all the laws that are in the Old Testament? You see &abriel, you believe that your gospel is the true gospel, but you forgot that the Presbyterians, the Baptists, the Pentecostals, the Jehovah’s witnesses, the “Latter-Day Saints”, the Muslims and so on, every single one of them believe that their gospels are the true gospels as well. Now, what are you going to do with that? This is a very serious problem, and people are getting lost in this game. Your gospel is a lie to them, their gospels are lies to you, but hold up…we need to stop right there, and ask the following question: who has the true gospel? This is the big question that has not been answered for centuries. There is only one true gospel; unfortunately, none of the denominations cited above holds it, because their gospels are self man made gospels. Now that we are at the end of time, God is opening our spiritual eyes, so we can understand what has been going on. Anyone who is looking for truth must humble him/herself and go straight to the bible, not to a pastor, or a bishop or a deacon, but the bible. You said earlier that: the pastor job is to teach us what God said but he can be mislead and we shouldn't be depending on the pastor. Well we should not feel safe at all with a pastor that might mislead us, because we don’t want to be mislead, therefore we go straight to the bible. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will find truth. We want to be yoked only to the bible, because the bible can never mislead us. We have that assurance in Isaiah 34:16: Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Sun May 17, 2009 5:43 pm

It’s true that God does not change, He is the same yesterday, and today, and forever, but that doesn’t stop Him from taking decisions. Have you ever asked yourself why the nation of Israel ceased to be the corporate body of God? God completely destroyed Israel in 709 B.C. and then He completely destroyed Jerusalem including the temple in 587 B.C. Have you ever asked yourself why the church became the corporate body of God? The church took over, but then, they turned their backs to God by doing their own stuff just like the nation of Israel did; Therefore, God is destroying them just like He destroyed His people in the Old Testament. Yes, there is a church that will never be destroyed, but we need to find out what church that is. Everything is in the bible. God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 11:38 pm

hey gasparfrancois i'm not a adventist. i would consider my self spiritual. all though i am in a doctrine i pray for the spirit of discernment. i don't believe that one doctrine is better than another they all fall short when compared to the Bible. as i stated the pastor only points in the direction its up to us to do our homework. and even then we should pray that we have received the message. i believe a man of God in a since should be self concience in the word of God, always asking himself am i doing God's will.
Romans 7:21 I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.
we often without relizing turn to man as apposed to God and thats the devils greatest trick. in other words we should be validating the message not the messenger. we dont go to church cause the paster is an adulterer, David & Solomon where tools of God in fact when Solomon spoke onto God for the gift of discernment. he reffered to David as a man of God. my philosophy is this "In a lie there is truth but in the truth there is no lie".
i dont know about you but being around people speaking about God opens my mind to seek him more. i want to confirm, understand to the best of my capabilities God's will. i believe thats what God wants us to do.
second: God's choices are predetermined by his word, the Bible. anything that God does today yesterday its in the Bible. there are no surprises. israel,Jerusalem is not God's doing but their own. take the story of the prodgical son. he left his fathers house and put himself in such conditions. but his father was still there for him as is God. if God gives us instructions and we don't follow them then we cant blame the bad results on him. we often don't keep our end of the bargain and expect God to still vouch for us. i believe that God protects us even when we sin its when we justify our sins we fall, ie PRIDE. and just take a look at David he confessed to God his wrong and asked to be be forgiven, despite all he did God had mercy on him. today many people think that they have "the way" and thats final, everyone else is completely wrong, ie PRIDE. i think everyone has something to offer. we just have to confirm edify and be open to accept [size=18]GOD[/size]

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit ...
... Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling. ... Pride precedes
a disaster, and an arrogant attitude precedes a fall.

Romans 14:19 So then we pursue the things which make for peace
... Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace,
and things wherewith one may edify another. ...

Romans 14:19 So then we pursue the things which make for peace
... Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace,
and things wherewith one may edify another. ...

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 pm

1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build up ...
... Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. ...
Why comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also you do. ...

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Sun May 17, 2009 11:54 pm

11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.
12 But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction,

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Mon May 18, 2009 6:59 am

le mwen gade gen anpil kontradiksyon , erreur, mensonge nan bib la yon vesè di teljan apreyon lot vesè kontredi,li labib se tankou mete moun nan erreur.epi chak moun genlè li bib jan yo vle, paske mwen konn ap koute radio mwen wè moun kap pale bib la, chak trete vesè yo yon fason diferan.eske sa dwe fet.

friyapot

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Mon May 18, 2009 9:22 am

Thank you &abriel for clarifying that you’re not a Seventh-day Adventist. I jumped into conclusion because whenever people talk about the Seven-day Sabbath, you can be 100% sure they are Adventists. Your belief is somehow similar with the belief of an Adventist although you’re not one, but it doesn’t make a difference, it doesn’t answer the question: who has the true gospel? The bible you are using is the same bible the Adventists, the Jehovah’s witnesses, the Pentecostals and so on use. Some of them even think they have the right to make changes in the bible. Other denominations use other books, but we know their gospels are false, because only the bible is trustworthy. One source cannot give several (different) waters. Down the line, the water may take different paths, but the source still gives its unique water; so is the bible, it preaches only one gospel. People will come to you with the same bible, but different gospels. This is no way to preach or find the truth. So you see &abriel, we will still believe in a lie if we are part of a congregation. If you are really looking for truth, you should position yourself in the second part of you statement: "In a lie there is truth but in the truth there is no lie". Because, in a lie we see Satan- John 8:44:Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it”. On the contrary, Jesus says in John 14:6: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” So, if we really want the truth, we come to God and God alone.

&abriel, you are absolutely right when you say: God's choices are predetermined by his word, the Bible. anything that God does today yesterday its in the Bible. there are no surprises. God did tell His people of the Old Testament that he would destroy them- Leviticus 26:31, "And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation." Several verses in the bible gave that warning. Moreover, we know without a doubt that everything comes from God, whether it’s good or bad. That’s what we read in Lamentations 3:37-38: “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good”? God bless you &abriel. Talk to you later.

gasparfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Mon May 18, 2009 9:40 am

Ou gen rezon Friyapot, se nan fason yo panse ere-a ye. La bib pa gen ere ladan-l. Ou pa supoze kite sa dekouraje-w pou-w rete lwen bib la. Se la bib ki verite-a. Mande Bon Die pou-l ede-w pou-w ka konpran-n pawol li, epi fe rechech. Bon Die beni ou.

gasparfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 am

Gasparfrancois mwen di bib la gen erreur mwen prouve li
li sa tande gaspar jean 20:31-31 e jean 3:5 youn di ou dwe batize lot la di ou pa beswen batize.
luc 6:37 ak jean 7:24 youn di nou gen dwa jije, lot la di ou pa gen dwa jije.
kouman yo rele sa, yo rele sa kontradiksyon ok gasparfrancois.
1 pierre 4:6 eclesias 9:10 youn di apre lamor wap gen lavi,lot la di le ou mouri, ou mouri net. gaspar kijan yo rele sa.
mwen pa konprann sa wap di'm nan, mwen bay prev.

friyapot

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Mon May 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Friyapot, you need to be careful when you’re reading the bible. There is no contradiction between these two verses, so I really don’t know why you have a problem with them. _There is judgment and Judgment and judgment. It’s the same word, but the context in which it’s being used can make a big difference. Judgment in Luke 6:37 is different than judgment in John 7:24. You must not judge, but at the same time you must judge, can we understand that? Well, of course we can. Luke 6:37 is telling us that we must not look down on other people, we must love our enemy, we are all equal. Matthew 7:1-2 says: “Judge not, that ye be not judged For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” However, John 7:24 will lead you to Deuteronomy 1:16. There we read: “And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.” If we didn’t judges between us to judge us whenever we violate the laws, can you imagine how this earth would be? It would be chaos. We must have judges in place to protect the innocents, the widows, the children against all evil people.

_When we die, we’re done. The only people that will come back to life with a new body to live with God forevermore are those who died in Jesus-Christ (the true believers) Didn’t you know that the bible considers anyone who is not a true believer as a dead person? Yes my friend, you’re may be alive, but if God does not have your name written in the book of life, you’re a dead person. That’s what we read in Ephesians 2:1-5: And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;). Let’s say that I don’t know anything about God, and someone comes to me to share the word of God with me, that person is just talking to a dead person (spiritually dead). But whenever God saves me, I am not spiritually dead anymore, I am alive. God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Mon May 18, 2009 3:27 pm

gasparfrancois great job in answering. friyapot we must be careful in what and how we comment the Bible. remember if we accept it as the word of God then what authority do we have to judge God. if we don't accept it as the word of God then we have no definite reference. i understand all the possibilities and transformation the Bible could have gone through. its even possible that what was originally written has been transformed totally. but God is great nothing is impossible for him all of this God knew would happen, i believe he made the previsions. sometimes when satan thinks he is getting over on God he is only doing God's plan. take case of Job. satan really thought that he had Job But God knew all ready. the contridictions comes from the reader thats why we have all these riligions. this is why we must read with the holy spirit and pray to understand and accept its not easy, Romans 7:21 I find then the principle that evil is present in
... I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. ... I find
then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. ...
the devil has many tricks he has been around before us but with the word=God=Jesus we can and will overcome him. gasparfrancois you clarified some stuff for me too. God bless.

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by gasparfrancois Mon May 18, 2009 6:20 pm

I was very happy to read your comment &abriel, not because you agreed with me, but because of your sincerity. This is how all of us must come before God: broken, realizing that we are absolutely nothing, lost, unable to do or understand anything on our own, and start asking the Holy Spirit to help us understand. This is a great time &abriel, God is opening the spiritual eyes of those who must be saved, and we should be happy for that. One more thing &abriel, blessed be the LORD our God. He is behind everything, it has nothing to do with me, and it has everything to do with God. God bless you.

gasparfrancois

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:06 am

Mezanmi bagay la grav anpil anpil, eske yon neg dwe monte nan estasyon radyo pou'l ap denigre madanm li etanke levanjil, atis , chantè, men nan moun ke yo kwe a, men moun kap chante pou bondye a, epi ou jwenn yon ti group san edike ap di se satan, mezanmi mwen kwe nou tande nouvel la.
Mwen te di sa la deja si nou ale nan topik mwen ekri , mwen te di eske DERONETTE paran li pat fe yon krim, ou byen se DERONETTE menm ki gen yon problem nan li ki koz lap pede persekite konsa. mwen ta renmen pou nou di sike mwen pat di sa, mwen jwenn yon gro sous enformasyon ki di Deronette gen yon gro problem ki sorti nan fanmi li, epi nan li, ki koz li gen tout persekisyon sa yo.

friyapot

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:19 am

Gaspard francois &abriel ou pa konn sa yo rele kontradiksyon, mwen kwe se paske ou li pou li, ou pa li pou konprann,mwen pa li pou li, mwen li pou'm konprann. ou pale yon lang ou pa menm ka konprann lang la, se pou tet sa mwen fe tradiksyon teks la ankreyol pou, se yon fason pou pi alez.
Pou'm di nou, ayisyen pale kreyol li pa konprann kreyol le yo ekri'l pou li, ayisyen li fransè yo pa ka tradwi'l nan lang yo pou yo konprann, ou pa konn sak rele. Adjektif, prepozisyon, vèb, konjonksyon, atik, adverb, inperatif,subjonktif, infinitif imperatif, fiti interye, yo jis li epi yap voye jilbret. Pou mwen di nou mwen pa li konsa, ou dwe konn reg gramè epi vokabilè nou, avan nou vini ap pale sotiz sou moun, paske moun pa edike moun konsa, ou dwe konprann sa ou li apre pou'w esplike yon lot moun. retounen lekol ankor pou nou konprann règ gramè nou. mèsi pou konpreyansyon nou.

friyapot

Back to top Go down

Post by &abriel Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:58 am

friyapot wrote:Gaspard francois &abriel ou pa konn sa yo rele kontradiksyon, mwen kwe se paske ou li pou li, ou pa li pou konprann,mwen pa li pou li, mwen li pou'm konprann. ou pale yon lang ou pa menm ka konprann lang la, se pou tet sa mwen fe tradiksyon teks la ankreyol pou, se yon fason pou pi alez.
Pou'm di nou, ayisyen pale kreyol li pa konprann kreyol le yo ekri'l pou li, ayisyen li fransè yo pa ka tradwi'l nan lang yo pou yo konprann, ou pa konn sak rele. Adjektif, prepozisyon, vèb, konjonksyon, atik, adverb, inperatif,subjonktif, infinitif imperatif, fiti interye, yo jis li epi yap voye jilbret. Pou mwen di nou mwen pa li konsa, ou dwe konn reg gramè epi vokabilè nou, avan nou vini ap pale sotiz sou moun, paske moun pa edike moun konsa, ou dwe konprann sa ou li apre pou'w esplike yon lot moun. retounen lekol ankor pou nou konprann règ gramè nou. mèsi pou konpreyansyon nou.

im actually a haitian american born and raised in the states but well informed of my heritage more than the average haitian. if im to understand your commit on the bible you said that the bible contridicts its self. thats saying one of two things the bible is not the word of God or God controdicts himself. when i read the bible and see things thats seem controdictive i assume that i am misunderstanding because i believe it is the word of God and he is never changing. now if we are going to look at the bible as having "man propergader" then we would have to disregard the bible completly cause God is the truth. you claim contordiction all over the bible but remember every action, word can be percieved differently. if our primise is that God is all knowing, then everything that man or the devil had plan to do againts God he knows and has a plan. friypot we have to chose are we going to accept the bible as the word of God or not if we dont then what do we have as a reference. please lets teach don't insult, thats distraction. i answer you not to discredit you but to learn and teach.

&abriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next