LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT

+7
number1fan
Je suis
sandrine
sansan
Jn Michel
ya gen bezwenm
Levanjiltv
11 posters

Go down

BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT Empty BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT

Post by Levanjiltv Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 pm

This is Brother Kenson new single from his new upcoming album. A new music video will be made for it. Click on the picture to listen.
BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT Brothe11

Last edited by Levanjiltv on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT Empty Re: BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT

Post by ya gen bezwenm Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:20 pm

OO BRO KENSON CAN'T WAIT POUM TANDEL. MWEN CHITA SOU TI CHEZE BA MWEN LA MAP TANN, KILE LAP SOTI LA? BRO MWEN SWETE TOUT BAGAY PASE BYEN POU OU SE POU BONDYE KONTINYE INSPIRE OU AFIN POU KA TOUJOU AP KONPOZE BEL E ANPIL CHANT POU GLOIRE LI KIMBE FEM PA LAGE,SE POU BONDYE KONTINYE BENI OU AN ABONDANSSSSSSSSSSS lol!
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT Empty Re: BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:29 pm

hey everyone.Brother kenson u are one of the best out there right now.can't wait for the cd cuz i got 2 get that ASAP.ON THE SPOT i can not miss this one.may God bless u all. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Bagay yo miel wi la. Genle se yon bonm wi Brother Kenson pral lage la. ebyen map tann li wi la. Basketball
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sansan Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEW ALBUM BROTHER KENSON. YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB. KEEP WORKING FOR THE LORD AND HE'LL KEEP BLESSING YOU.
sansan
sansan

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 am

HEY BROTHER KENSON I,LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEW ALBUM MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND CONTINUE WORKING HARD FOR THE LORD
ALL THE BEST BRO Very Happy
sandrine
sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Je suis Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:06 am

I can't wait to hear something from kenslove production. When exatly will the single be out?
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:44 pm

I can't wait to listen to the new single, this will not be the first but I am always open to something new. I know kenslove production always bring good stuff.
number1fan
number1fan

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Not sure how many albums he had, but I heard one of his albums a while ago. It was nice. I also had the change to play with him at a revival. Keep working for the Lord brother. Use every gift you He has given you.

I'm waiting for the new album. Be Blessed!

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:04 pm

bounce bounce lol! wowwwwwwwwwwww bro kenson ou ka we mwen rete je kle ap veye new single a ou we se mwen ki premye reply mwen felisitewwwwwwwwww wi nou met di sa fo Li saint ,Li se esperans nou tout et Li se garanti nou si Li pat la nou pa tap anyen non amen mwen renmen chant sa anpil anpilllllllllllll ou pa ta ka imajinew kijan mwen renmenl good Job congrat bro Basketball lol!
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Good job brother kenson. it is a very good song.may god bless u

Back to top Go down

Post by k.love Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:35 am

BROTHER KENSON THAT A NICE SONG . MEZANMI AN SUPPORTER LI , CHAN Be'L WI.
k.love
k.love

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

BROTHER KENSON NEW SINGLE RELEASE LISTEN TO IT Empty Sandrine

Post by sandrine Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:13 am

Very Happy hey BROTHER KENSON Bondie beniw avan mwen vraiment renemn chant sa anpilanpil. Paske si bondie pat la mwen pa konn kote m tap ye, rete avec Jesus paske li se esperans lavi nou mande li fos pou ou ka fe chemin an.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO Very Happy
sandrine
sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 pm

I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG, I LISTEN TO IT EVERYDAY CAUSE OUR LORD IS ALIVE AND HE'S THE LORD OF LORD , KING OF KING, A TO Z I love you
GOD BLESS YOU
sandrine
sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:09 pm

I really love this song, I like the combination of the sounds and voices. Although this music is very popular, I like the way Brother Kenson interpreted it and make it very unique. God is all we need. Now I know I will definitely buy the CD. Keep working for the Lord, you will be rewarded for your hard work.
number1fan
number1fan

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 pm

If God looked at our faults all the time, you and I would not still be here. We are given the opportunity to learn from our mistakes and get back on the correct path, over and over again through Jezu Kris. He is our "assurance" that the Lord truly has a purpose for our existance. Thanks for being obedient and allowing God to spread that message through you.

May you forever be Beni!

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Anyone who has seen the interview video with Br. Kenson will agree that he is a very peaceful brother. He seems to have a very positive way of carying himself. I've played with and seen him playing (instrument). This man of God is very humble.

Your humility will raise your ministry above any mountains it may come across.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Mwen kontan pou chante sa paske lot moun ka gade sou Brother Kenson e ya we ki moun kap mache avel. Kebe fem nan Bondie brother Kenson e lap toujou la pou ou. God bless You.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by andersoncameau Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 pm

NICE SONG BRO

andersoncameau

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:39 pm

I agree wit u His Glory Kenson his a very peacefulllllllllllllll bro keep it real bro God blessssssssss u Kensonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I love you
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 pm

When are you gonna sing this song in Philly br. kenson?

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

TOUJOU BAY VERITE BROTHER KENSON KONTINIE

mama

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down