LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York

+3
ya gen bezwenm
Jn Michel
Levanjiltv
7 posters

Go down

Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York Empty Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York

Post by Levanjiltv Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:29 pm

On January 31st 2009 we were able to interview Guerda Victor from Boston. Levanjiltv introduct Guerda Victor. Click on the picture to see the video.
Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York Guerda10
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York Empty Re: Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York

Post by Jn Michel Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 am

I never heard any music from her yet and she's not on the playlist. I'm waiting to see her perform or a single. Therefore I have not much to say. Welcome to Levanjiltv sister.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York Empty Re: Interview with Guerda Victor in Brooklyn New York

Post by ya gen bezwenm Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:00 pm

4 REAL I'LL LIKE 2 HEAR SOME MUSIC OF HER ,BUT DON'T KNOW HOW DAT'S GONNA HAPPEN ,SO LEVANJILTV PLZ PUT SOME ON ,SO SISTER GUERDA KEEP SINGING 4 THE LORD I WOULD LIKE 2 HEAR THAT SONG PLOP PLOP PLZ LEVANJILTV PUT IT ONNNNNNNNNNNN Exclamation Exclamation
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm

I would like to hear a song from her also.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by k.love Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 am

MWEN TA RENMIN TAN DE MIZIK LI Fe' .
k.love
k.love

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:19 am

NOU PRAN TOUT KOTE

Haïti-USA-Immigration

USA : Haïti refuse de délivrer des passeports aux compatriotes en insta

nce de déportation

L’ambassadeur Raymond Joseph exige, au nom du gouvernement Préval/Pierre-Louis, le retrait de l’ordre d’expulsion émis sous Bush contre plus de 30.000 sans-papiers haïtiens

friyapot

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by friyapot Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:33 am

WI NOU PRAN VRE
GEN 30 MIL AYISYEN KI SAN PAPYE KAP VIV NAN OZETAZINI KI LA POU YO DEPOTE, GEN LA DAN YO KI NAN PRIZON, GEN LADAN YO KI SOU SIVEYANS, GOUVENMAN HAISYEN DI LI PAP BAY MOUNSA YO PASPOR, POU YO ANTRE AYITI, PANDAN SETAN MOUN SA YO AP MANJE PRIZON, GADE YON MOD DIRIJAN NOU GENYEN,EPI YO VLE POU MOUN VIN INVESTI NAN PAYI DAYITI,SI ST DOMINGUE AK BAHAMAS,ST MATIN,MATINIQUE,GUADELOUP TA DI YAP VOYE TOUT AYISYEN KI ILEGAL RETOUNEN AYITI, OU WER KI KOTE NOU TONBE, SE PA RETE PRIYE SELMAN ,MEN NOU DWE FER AKSYON POU NOU EDE 30 MIL AYSYEN SA YO. MWEN MANDE PASTER YO, PER KATOLIK YO, PRET VODOUYIZAN YO, POU YO KANPE KONT DEPORTASYON 30 MILAYISYEN SA YO.
APRE YON SOUS MWEN KONFIME KE MWEN APRANN KE GOUVERNER KANADYEN AN MICHAEL JEAN PWAL RANKONTRE AP PREZIDAN OBAMA SOU DOSYE 30 MIL AYISYEN KE IMIGRASYON VLE DEPOTE.
SE POU NOU POTE SOLIDARITE NOU AK 30MIL AYISYEN KE IMIGRASYON VLE DPOTE,
SE TE FRIYAPOT

friyapot

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm

We have a lot of artists that we don't know about them. I think levanjiltv for introducing them to us. I am glad to hear about Guerda Victor, I am sure she will continue to grow with levanjiltv.
number1fan
number1fan

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm

If the concert video is available then it should be posted. Its good to hear that Canada has a network that spreads the gospel also.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down