LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW

+2
Alphonse
Levanjiltv
6 posters

Go down

YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW Empty YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW

Post by Levanjiltv Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:05 am

Click on the picture to watch video of Yolette Lagrandeur singing "Tonton Nwel." Feel free to give your feedback.
YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW YOLETTECHIRSTMAS

Last edited by Levanjiltv on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW Empty Re: YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW

Post by Alphonse Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Bel music nwel. Bel inspiration. Keep it up.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW Empty Re: YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW

Post by Jn Michel Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Wow strong story. May God bless you sister Yolette. A lot of people are affected with HIV and they use it to do bad. Bondye konn fe mal chanje an byen. Mwen sure et certain se Bondye kap servi avew. God bless you.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:30 am

Yolette is a MARVEL!!!! She is SOOOOOOO talented and so strong too. Her testimony can really get into people's skin and hearts. Gos is doing marvelous things with her and doctors so far have been astonished to see how the HIV virus is off her system.

This is just the beginning of her blessings. Whoever is not ashamed to give his/her testimones even when you know people will make you suffer because of that, will receive god's blessings in ways never imagined by men.

I LOVE YOU Yolette. My 5-year-old daughter is dying for you like I told you before. That "Lavi m" song toward the end is the song she can listen to 1 million times. Whenever the next track comes on, she reminds me to play it again.

God bless you!!!

And you people, you really need to SUPPORT her in all ways you can.

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW Icon_eek mannnnnnnnn story sa vreman di e tris YOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW Icon_sad tou ,kreyol pale kreyol konpran, sonje ke bondye se minm li minm ye a ,jodia e demin ,mo muzik yo vreman touche minm mo moin pa genyen poum di Sr.Yolette rete nan pye bondye epi kontinye chante pou li... bondye m granYOLETTE LAGRANDEUR CHIRSTMAS VIDEO WATCH NOW Icon_cheers
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipromene Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 am

Sister, while I am writing this I am listening to our song, your testimony and the prayer that was done, it is a marvelous to trust in the Lord for there is no other who can deliver and save. It is wake up call for me to know that my God is real and there is nothing he cannot do. God bless you.
Ipromene

Ipromene

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:26 am

welllllll gotta tell u i shared that story wit my american friend she didn't believed me until my haitian friend translte it 4 her while she was watching it my God can do wat us people might c impossible welllll folks stay under the crosssssssssss God blesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down