LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI Empty BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI

Post by Levanjiltv Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:47 am

BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI
Haiti 11/25: Sad news today in Haiti. A child die from falling on the back of a school bus which runs by Deronette Espwa fe viv in Haiti. The bus driver failed to close the back of the bus which led to the tragedy. After the death of Mr. Hubbert last month. The school was taken over by Mrs. Hubbert as the general director of the institution. Mrs. Hubbert was instructed by mr. Rosiny Deronette to close the school until January so that the school could re-established. Mrs. Hubbert did the opposit and openned the school without Mr. Rosiny's permission. Mr. Rosiny is not asking anyone for donation as he denied responsibility for this action. Levanjiltv share our sincer condolense to the family of the child. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and may God guide you through your sorrows.
BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI DERONETTEESPWA
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI

Post by HisPraise Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 pm

SAD NEWS INDEED!!

FROM WHAT I JUST READ, I CAN SAFELY INFER THAT THERE EXIST A CONFLICT OF INTEREST IN THE DORONNETTE RUN ORGANIZATION. I WOULD ADVISE MR. ROSINY TO RUN HIS SHIP TIGHTER BEFORE A TOTAL WRETCH TAKE PLACE. IT SEEMS LIKE THIS ORGANIZATION DOES NOT HAVE A BOARD AND THERE'S NO CHAIN OF COMMAND. DOES IT HAVE A BYLAW OR EVEN A CONSTITUTION WHERE DIRECTIONS FOR THIS ENTITY ARE CLEARLY STIPULATED? IF NOT YOU NEED TO HAVE ONE MR. ROSINY AND PLEASE SURROUND YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE NOT MONEY HUNGRY FOLK. ABOVE ALL, STAY IN PRAYER FOR FUTHER GUIDANCE.

HIS PRAISE

HisPraise

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI

Post by fullgospel Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:58 pm

That is very true. I believe the organization should be taken more seriously. This is involve hundreds of children who are the future of Haiti. Such organization needs a board such as president, vice president, secretary and so forth. Although money might not be sufficient since it's a charity organization but I beleive that there should be more volunteer to support. Not a lot of Haitians want to help their poeple. Some people would rather not support just because it carries the name Deronnette. But I think that it's time for people to start putting their hands on matters that involve Haiti.
fullgospel
fullgospel

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 pm

BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI Icon_eek so sorry bout that this is a really bad newssss hope everythings fine... very BREAKING NEWS FROM DERONETTE ESPWA FE VIV SCHOOL IN HAITI Icon_sad
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down