LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness

+8
sansan
number1fan
ya gen bezwenm
His Glory!
Fritzlyne
Je suis
Jn Michel
Levanjiltv
12 posters

Go down

Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness Empty Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness

Post by Levanjiltv Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 pm

What do you think of Benedict Lamartine new music video and film "Forgiveness?" Click on the picture to see the video
Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness Benedi10
Your comments is very important to us. Click on post reply or register to leave a comment.
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness Empty Re: Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness

Post by Jn Michel Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Fo mwen we film sa. Genle gen yon bagay drol ki pase. Pou madanm Benedict ap dil eske se li sel ki genyen. Bagay yo myel. Jere kozew fre Benedict.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness Empty Re: Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness

Post by Je suis Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

Yo dim fim nan baze sou yon afe kout pitit. Pa gen moun ki ka konfime sa?
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 am

tout sa li chan tout se verite paske m panse se sel Bondye ki fidel. Se vreman bon panse paske gen de problem ou genyen ou paka rakonte moun li paske si'w di moun sa yo ap mete'w lan lari men jezi li vin delivre'w mwen se amen selman m ka di ak parol sa Benedict yo. Mwen m renmen tande le Benedict di ou we travay sa map fe la pa gen moun ki ka anpeche'm fe'l sevre. Pa gen moun ki ka anpeche nou preche parol la ;amen

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:28 pm

My GOD!!!! Isn't that the truth. The fear of criticism, judgement, and ridicule can, at times, causes us to keep certain things that are trouble our minds and our souls to ourselves.
In those times, our Savior Christ is always there to be an ear to listen, a shoulder to lean on.
I've head this song before. I'm sure this song is something that everyone's being automatically connects to everytime they hear it. This is more than just a song that an artist sings. It minsters to those that experience the Love and Consolation of Jesus; as well as to those who are constantly looking for some place to place their Trust, their Hurt, their Cries, and their Confussion.

Continue to make yourself available to be a vessel that the Lord can use to reach out to those that feel alone and troubled.
-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:10 am

I I love you THAT SONG IT'S REALLY GOOD ,BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FILM BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA SAY THINGS THAT I CAN'T PROVE WHERE I FOUND IT ,AND ALSO I DON'T WANNA BE WRONG IN MY ANSWER,SO I PREFER TO WAIT TIL I SEE DA FILM. THE SONG IS EXCELLENT AND IT'S ALSO EXPLAINED ITSELF DON'T TELL NOBODY UR BUSINESS GOD IS DA ONLY1, SOME1 CAN TRUST .CAN'T WAIT TO SEE UR FILM BRO KEEP PRAISE THE LORD WIT UR SONGS Smile Arrow
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 pm

The preview seems good. Im interested in viewing the film also.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by number1fan Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Wow, that is wonderful, after watching their presentation now I really want to see the movie. Since they have a lot of people after them I think the movie must be a good one. Thanks for making it available for sale on levanjiltv.com. The cast looks great !
number1fan
number1fan

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Benedict sanble li fe anpil efo nan film sa a. Mwen ta swete moun yo sipotel. Li sanble li depanse anpil pou film sa a paske anpil moum mwen we la a soti tre lwen.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness Empty good job!

Post by sansan Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 pm

I really like Benedict's musics. Unfortunately,I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm assuming it's good. Very Happy
sansan
sansan

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Benedict Lamartine new video from his film forgiveness Empty levanjiltv

Post by k.love Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:03 am

Levanjiltv. Arrow
k.love
k.love

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Go and get the movie you guys! There's important examples of how he should live our lives in there. A MUST SEE movie.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 am

HEY FRE BENEDICT THIS SONG IS VERY NICE AND SOMETHING WE NEED TO TALK TO GOD. I AIN,T SEE THE MOVIE YET SO I CAN,T SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOON
GOD BLESS YOU Very Happy
sandrine
sandrine

Female Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Sandrine -> You should order it. Its very good.

Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:15 pm

OK HIS GLORY I WILL TRY TOO. lol!
sandrine
sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post by His Glory! Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey, sandrine, did you get a chance to order the movie yet? It's really good isn't it? If not, you need to fevit and get it.

-Br. M'o'
His Glory!
His Glory!
His Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 am

Li pa Biblik ou yon kretyen konfese peche bay yon Pere ou Prete

Verite

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm

I LIKE THAT SONG GOD BLESS U , KONTINIE FREM

mama

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Verite Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 am

Bondye pa vle nou konfese peche bay moun!
Nou gen yonsel Pere Celeste ki nan Ciel La!

Verite

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:17 pm

I LOVE TAT MUZIK MAP PRAY 4 U GOOD GOD BLESS ALL

mama

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrine Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

NOT AS YET HIS GLORY .
I HOPE I GET IT SOON
sandrine
sandrine

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Me too i believe that u said sandrine

mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down