LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE

+5
Jn Michel
Alphonse
tibobdenazareth
Je suis
Levanjiltv
9 posters

Go down

GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE Empty GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE

Post by Levanjiltv Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:32 am

Joe Michel and Golden light will be performing at the Brooklyn Tabernacle church this sunday aug 16th for the first time. Click on the picture to read more
GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE GOLDENLIGHTBROOKLYNTABERNACLE
Levanjiltv
Levanjiltv
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-04-05

http://www.levanjiltv.com

Back to top Go down

GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE Empty Re: GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE

Post by Je suis Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Congrats Golden Light. God be with you.
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE Empty Re: GOLDEN LIGHT TO BE PERFORM AT BROOKLYN TABERNACLE

Post by tibobdenazareth Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 am

And I know God will be with them to bless souls!

tibobdenazareth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Lately a lot of eyes have been on Haiti. This is great for the American gospel to think about Haiti. Clinton has been in Haiti. Even King Kino is becoming a haitian model. May God bless Haiti and may God bless Golden Light. They have what it takes to represent Haiti to the English world.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jn Michel Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Li senble ke Bondye ap fe rout pou Golden Light. Joe fek sot perdi pitit li epi pou li djanm konsa. Ebyen se pou Bondye beni nou. Kebe ferm Golden Light.
Jn Michel
Jn Michel

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzlyne Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

se konsa wi Bondye nou an ye li pa janm lage pitit li yo ,li toujou la pou bay fos,pou ankouraje,pou siye dlo nan zye yo se sak fe sevite a djanm konsa paske lap sevi yon Dye ki vivan ki pa janm domi.Fr Joe kenbe pifo paske Bondye nou an konn delivre,ke Bondye beni nou.

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bernylakay Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Group la gen souli wi. Vocal yo bon et musicien yo bon.
Bernylakay
Bernylakay

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 am

Bernylakay wrote:Group la gen souli wi. Vocal yo bon et musicien yo bon.

Ou mèt di sa fò. mwen se yon malad vokal brother Joe! Gade kijan yon nèg konn chante!!!

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by Je suis Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

I wonder why his latest single album did not make a big impact in the U.S although it made a big impact in Haiti where he won best male vocal and participated in Music en Folie?
Je suis
Je suis

Male Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Je suis wrote:I wonder why his latest single album did not make a big impact in the U.S although it made a big impact in Haiti where he won best male vocal and participated in Music en Folie?

Easy. Every market has different tastes. A few do have common tastes. But not every product commands that commonality from all the markets.

But I do believe that album wasn't properly marketed in the US. Besides the anointment, which is the key driver, a good marketing strategy is the next best thing. There were definitely more efforts promoting that album in Haiti versus the US.

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:15 am

I don't blame brother Joe for marketing his album mostly in Haiti because Golden Light has than a tremendous amount of work in New York. If he decide to go back and bless his country, may God be with him. Haiti needs some people who cares right now. Not because they are Haitian but because that region in the world is one of the poorest.
Alphonse
Alphonse

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipromene Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Hello Golden Ligh, Good job. I am with you on that. There is no better thing than helping Haiti. Haiti is the poorest in the hemisphere, Haiti needs people who cares and loves to watch and look over her. Chapo ba pou nou.

Ipromene

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 am

Ipromene wrote:...Haiti is the poorest in the hemisphere, ...

Haiti is NOT the poorest on the hemisphere. Nicaragua is. A united nations report was released in march/April of this year. Haiti went up a bit the ladder while Nicaragua slipped. It's always good to update what we know because yesterday knowledge can be obsolete today.

Haiti is indeed poor; but it's not the poorest.

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipromene Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Actually, I am so happy that Haiti is not the poorest of the hemisphere. God must have been remembering about Haiti. This is my dear Country and we must continue to pray and help Haiti. Thank you for letting me know the progress that we have made.

Ipromene

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Yes Ipromene, God hasn't turned His back on us yet. This is a very small movement, but I believe God wants to do great things with us. And I know you would be happy too. Let's thank God, even though the deed seems tiny. This is just the beginning.

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipromene Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 am

We will be patient because I know that I know that God has great things in store for Haiti. You know it is easy to be bad, but to get better takes time. Step by step we will get there one day because too many people are praying.

Ipromene

Back to top Go down

Post by mjones Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Golden Light to book them for an event?

mjones

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tibobdenazareth Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm

mjones wrote:Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Golden Light to book them for an event?

Yes. call BONEL. He's one of the maestros (keyboard player) for the group: 718-679-0858. Tell him Tibob referred you to him in case ...

tibobdenazareth

Back to top Go down

Post by mjones Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Will do. Thanks. I am based in Washington, DC.

mjones

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down