LEVANJILTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 259 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:48 pm

"I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives?

3 posters

Go down

"I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives? Empty "I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives?

Post by meloulou Wed May 20, 2009 4:39 pm

People said all the time “ I can forgive you but I cannot forget” How ironic…, God Desires to forgive us all (Psalm 130:1-Cool

They are very selective when it comes to forgiveness, they choose when, how and who to forgive. My dear friends forgiveness has no limits (Mathew 18:21-35)

Next time you think of forgiveness, think of a gift, you give but you cannot take it back (Mathew 5:38-48)

“Se sa ki fe youn moun ki chichado e reprochan paka padonen, li difisil pou’l bay”

One love, Meloulou Very Happy

meloulou

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

"I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives? Empty Re: "I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives?

Post by Fritzlyne Fri May 22, 2009 8:20 pm

se sa'l ye padon pa gen limit paske map sonje gen youn ki te poze Jezi kesyon eske se 70fwa pou'l padone ;Jezi te reponn li di non men se 77fwa7fwa paske si Bondye li te konn konte konbyen fwa li padone nou gen anpil lan nou se nan lanfe direk nou ta prale epi si'w di ou padone moun nan epi bagay la toujou lan ke'w konnen ou poko padone'l vre m ta swete nou padone san konte epi pou seye a ka padone nou tou
kenbe fem nan Bondye

Fritzlyne

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

"I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives? Empty Re: "I can forgive you, but I cannot forget" How ironic! Can we forgive as God forgives?

Post by ya gen bezwenm Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Forgiveness doesn't mean that you deny the other person's responsibility 4 hurting u, & it doesn't minimize or justify they wrong,but 4giveness is 2:

know exactly how u feel about wat happened & be able 2 articulate wat about da situation is not ok,make commitment 2 urself 2 do wat u have 2 do 2 feel better.
Forgiveness is 4 u not 4 anyone else,4giveness does not necessarly mean reconciliation wit da person that hurt u,wat u r after is 2 find peace,so we can defined 4giveness as"peace & understanding dat come from blaming which has hurt us less,taking life experience less personally,& changing our grievance story",get da right perspective on wat is happening Recognize that your primary distress is Coming from the hurt feelings, thoughts & physical upset u are suffering now, not wat offended u or hurt u 2 minutes - or 10 years -ago. Forgiveness helps 2 heal those hurt feelings.Give up expecting things from other people, or ur life, that they do not choose to 4give you. Recognize the "unenforceable rules" you have for your health or how you or other people must behave. Remind yourself that you can hope for health, love, peace and prosperity and work hard to get them.Remember that a life well lived is ur best revenge. Instead of focusing on ur wounded feelings, & thereby giving da person who caused ur pain power over u, learn 2 look 4 the love, beauty & kindness around u. 4giveness is about personal power.so now ur question is can we 4give as God 4gives? I don't know if i can answer that ,but one thing i can say is dat we can 4give some1 in many ways,but only GOD can 4give da way He did bcoz some pipo might said i 4ive u,but still have"rankine" ,but when God says He 4give u dat's mean He 4get everything dat happened ,but when it's come 2 humain i'm 50% sure that they can't 4give as God 4gives us,if u wanna know if i can 4give just as God 4gives i can tell u dat my name is 4giveness i try hard 2 4give every1 as soon as possible even if they did something dat doesn't deserve 2 be 4given i always 4give them wit all my heart Smile remember dat if u can't 4give ur friends ask God 2 help u bcoz da devil is so Very Happy at u now bcoz he has u in his hand u r 1 of his disciple ,so make a move now dear friends b4 it's 2 late . 4give 4 u'll be 4given. God bless and 1 I love you cheers lol! Wink

ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ya gen bezwenm Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. It is not something you do FOR someone else. It is not complicated. It is simple. Simply identify the situation to be forgiven and ask yourself: "Am I willing to waste my energy further on this matter?" If the answer is "No," then that's it! All is forgiven. Choice is always present in forgiveness. You do not have to forgive AND there are consequences. Refusing to forgive by holding on to the anger, resentment and a sense of betrayal can make your own life miserable. A vindictive mind-set creates bitterness and lets the betrayer claim one more victim.
There is nothing so bad that cannot be forgiven. Nothing! The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Forgiveness will not be possible until compassion is born in your heart.Forgiveness allows us to let go of the pain in the memory and if we let go of the pain in the memory we can have the memory but it does not control us. When memory controls us we are then the puppets of the past.I Really like this subject thanks who ever posted u did a great job God blesssssssssssssss ,so folks learn how 2 ,4give it's not izi ,but trying Arrow
ya gen bezwenm
ya gen bezwenm

Female Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down